What body part doesn't bother you?

Options
korsicash
korsicash Posts: 770 Member
I didn't know what else to call this topic. I am about to embark on a summer I hope to be filled with horse back riding. The sport/ hobby I consider heaven on earth. With this said by the end of summer my straight frame will be pear shaped. My thighs get huge with muscle and oddly enough I LOVE IT! I know you pear shapes are saying "This chick is crazy" but to me this is the ultimate sign that I am happy. SO all what body part/ I guess muscle group is a better way of putting it doesn't bother you or makes you happy if it is larger.....Dirty minded people feel free to eat this up. You guys crack me up. But in all seriousness what perfection or imperfection on your body reminds you, you get to do an activity that makes you happy?

Replies

• BlowYourMind
    BlowYourMind Posts: 162
    Options
    My calves and I'm forming abs on the upper halve of my stomach!
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I love when my back is strong and sexy.. defined with all it's beautiful musculature. = )

I can see I am getting there .. soon. = )
  • hongruss
    hongruss Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I would have to say the part below my hips but above my thighs, on the rear because I can't see it :) but its pretty tight & on the front because its Awesome haha :tongue:

Russ
  • GeneveSparkles
    GeneveSparkles Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I've pretty much always loved my *kitten*, it's big yet super firm! :bigsmile: When I was a kid my sister gave me a complex by calling me BB (Basketball) Butt, but I grew to love my tush.
  • chiquitatwist
    chiquitatwist Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I like that my stomach is a little soft. I don't have many curves, so that little bit makes me feel really feminine.
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I finally have ankles again.... I used to have these huge swollen cankles all the time, but now, they're pretty nice. I enjoy showing off my lower legs!
  • rheelizabeth
    rheelizabeth Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    My thighs, I have always had very muscular legs aka thunder thighs, since I started puberty, I'm only small (4'11") so this is pretty much the only body part that is freakishly strong.
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I love all of these answers! How great we can all embrace the little things about ourselves!!!!!!!
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    My calves. They've always shown muscle quite clearly, even when I was obese. Since I got into running they've got a really great shape to them. Very happy with them. Not incredibly defined, still rounded, but clearly athletic.
  • jagar07
    jagar07 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I am sure this doesn't qualify since it is not a muscle group, but since I don't really like any of them I would have t9o say my eyes, I love my eyes and the attention they get :wink:
  • akiramezu
    akiramezu Posts: 278
    Options
    My legs =D
  • bii14
    bii14 Posts: 192
    Options
    my boobs! does that count? i think they are pretty good in shape! lets hope to keep em the same! :tongue:
  • sweetnlow30
    sweetnlow30 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I am with the OP on the pear shape. I am built like a rectangle and I would love to have a little more definition between my waist and hips with a butt that doesn't look like a pancake :laugh:
  • bluebird321
    bluebird321 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    My lats.
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    My legs!
  • LeggyKettleBabe
    LeggyKettleBabe Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I guess my toes are hot LOL
  • ComicBookGeekGirl
    Options
    my boobs! does that count? i think they are pretty good in shape! lets hope to keep em the same! :tongue:
    Me too!!
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    my waist.. it was never a huge issue, I gain all my weight below the naval. I've never had a roll there or on my back, so it's always been nice imo. (but still excited to see the abs forming :)
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    My legs. They are rock hard everywhere, calves thighs and my butt! I attribute it to walking/jogging/hiking almost 500 miles since Christmas Eve. I only have 500 miles left to go! :sad:
  • mandi2r
    mandi2r Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I finally have ankles again.... I used to have these huge swollen cankles all the time, but now, they're pretty nice. I enjoy showing off my lower legs!

I would love to love my ankles but not only are they scared from a dog attack, they are just think :(

But I do love my wrists.. When I'm healthy, they seem to be slender and perfect to bring my braclets out..