What body part doesn't bother you?

Options

Replies

• erin_zuk
    erin_zuk Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I love my arms & shoulders....starting to have some very nicely shaped biceps and triceps
    and for some reason the definition I have on my deltoids absolutely amazes me...never had muscle there before in my life!
  • skinnyl0l
    skinnyl0l Posts: 63
    Options
    My waist - it's 23 inches. And I've never had problem with love handles etc.. ^^ (touch wood! haha :p)
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    My arms. They don't hold onto fat like the rest of me. The seem to be toning up nicely, too.
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    My legs....No matter what size I am ...Overweight or underweight (in the past) my legs have always been shapely & I get muscle in them easily...I have always liked my legs but that's about it....Oh and my feet - even though that isn't a muscle group...lol
  • emgawne
    emgawne Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I love my arms. :) i have always had really muscular arms and shoulders from playing volleyball and softball and now they are becoming more defined from lifting weights. i also love my abs. :)
  • lizzynewm
    lizzynewm Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    OP, i know what you mean! After riding horses for 8 years, my thighs and butt got ridiculously muscular and huge. It's been a few years since I stopped, and I'm wistful over the pure muscle my legs once were. no matter what i do at the gym, nothing really compares to what horsing did for me!
  • Corrie_Lynn
    Corrie_Lynn Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    my boobs! does that count? i think they are pretty good in shape! lets hope to keep em the same! :tongue:

Me too! After 4 kids and a lot of weight gained, they're suprisingly perky. I told my husband if I lose my boobs when I lose a bunch of weight, I'm gaining it all back. LOL! They've always been decent, so hopefully that won't happen.
  • alyson820
    alyson820 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I pretty much have the best boobs ever
  • Escarda
    Escarda Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    my hands and my feet. As they look like what you would expect. And my hands and toes are alot slimmer than other peoples my size.

My belly is an iffy one, half of the time i look at it and think i have so far to go. But the other half of the time i look at it and see the abs beginning to show and the fact that its smaller than it once was.. So sometimes it makes me happy, but some times it makes me sad...

However my thighs just make me want to cry,
    I am currently wearing hot pant type things as where having a heat wave. And i just want to cry at the sight, im actually praying for it to get cold so i can put some trousers on! =/
  • eva_lawlor
    eva_lawlor Posts: 81
    Options
    my shoulders(: probably wierd, but whateverr
  • SandraD89
    SandraD89 Posts: 809
    Options
    I love everything, but my excess skin on my stomach. I have great legs, my arms are getting muscles, my butt is looking great, and my boobs are shrinking. But my stomach is getting more excess skin the more i try to tone and exercise.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Love my legs. They're powerful, they work extremely hard on and off the field. They can turn on a dime, they can kick balls 45-50 meters accurately, they can jump, they can out-hustle anybody once I put my mind to hustling. I love my legs.
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Biceps.
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    My legs. They feel strong.

I just have to work on every other damn thing :/
  • MsJmeeh
    MsJmeeh Posts: 2
    Options
    My earlobes are flawless. ;)
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    My legs. I have really really long legs, and since I started Stronglifts, they are looking much leaner and sexier than ever.
  • samra2012
    samra2012 Posts: 715
    Options
    :laugh: mmm.. shoulders and hips!! wo hooo! :laugh:
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    There's isn't a part of my body that I haven't picked apart. I think I look pretty good, but would rather have less fat overall. I have a petite frame for my height and the fat seems magnified on my body, and in photos as well. I'll be satisfied with the whole package at 18-20% fat.
  • paradeontherun
    Options
    my eyes.....
  • mom2BandD
    mom2BandD Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I love my legs, my thighs are thicker and strong and in the progress of ridding themselves of the little bit of flab that is left. I like having strong legs it means I can run faster, I can cycle longer, I can keep up with my kids and my hubby LOVES them.

I like the strength and tone in my shoulders and definition in my deltoids.

I also have a cute nose and nice cheekbones.

My abs are a work in progress, as is my tush.

The journey that is weightloss and getting fit/strong/healthy is a great one. I am glad so many of you have at least one part of you that you like/love....lets work towards making it 2, 3, 4, 5, 100+ parts we love about ourselves! Love the positive energy in this thread, good job MFPers. :smile: