What body part doesn't bother you?

Options

Replies

• 2hmom
    2hmom Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    The bridge of my nose is small,the rest is a work in progress,but getting there,yahoo! I love how so many are not giving up since being on mfp! Thanks,all!
  • Unknown
    Options
    This is kind of weird, but I love my feet! I dance, so they aren't that pretty, but I love it! :smile:
  • Newlyweds
    Newlyweds Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    This is a odd one, I love my upper arms and shoulders. When I am working out I have a vein that pops out in my left shoulder and I just love it, looks so strong, it's really the only part of my body I can see muscles!
  • judith3
    judith3 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love the back of my body that includes my entire back and my butt lol i think its sexy not a single roll of fat or jiggliness
  • _hi_hat3r_
    _hi_hat3r_ Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    My lips
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I'm digging my shoulders, collar bone, neck area. They've slimmed down nicely and are looking strong and well... Normal now. Dare I even say I'm beginning to like my biceps. I flex a lot :)
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    My legs, they are naturally slender and easily tone and gain muscle . . . as for the rest of me. Let's just say work in progress ;)
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    The ONLY part of my body that bothers me is my belly...
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I'm going to say my legs and boobs...Legs are muscular from running and my boobs...well they are just great!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Love my obliques..... I called them danger and sexy

I also love my shoulders and my guns. Their name are law and order. Yep I am weird
  • imogenjade
    imogenjade Posts: 131
    Options
    my wrists lol
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty happy with my elbows. ;)
  • Merrilies
    Merrilies Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I don't like any of my body - even though I'm now a very slim 105 pounds.

I'm 49 years old, and things are starting to go south. I also have the sort of skin that has horrendous stretch marks, which I got after having my daughter, so I hate my stomach even though it's very flat, because it's full of awful stretch marks.

I'm not particularly attractive either, so I can't even say my face!

I guess I have quite nice eyes.
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    I've always had large calves, mainly because as a child I couldn't ride a bike (I have some weird thing that when I pedal, my legs want to pedal backwards. I've never been able to understand why I do it) I ran around a lot and swam in my Aunt's pool in the summer. Didn't help that I took up the saxophone in junior high and so had to learn to march for football season, marched in a 7 1/2 mile parade one year, and in high school band camp actually tore those muscles marching backwards, aka on my tip-toes.

They don't bother me, except when I think about wanting to wear stockings, whether knee-high or thigh-high. I went through a phase in junior high where I wore striped stocking with long shorts or capris and combat boots and I always had to buy the thigh-high to just get them to my knee. Other than that minor tiff they're probably the only part of me I don't mind big.
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    My legs =D

I like your legs too!
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty happy with my elbows. ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: love it!
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Well, I was going to say my feet. :laugh: But since you're asking about muscle groups I guess I would say my butt, um area... :blushing: It's not big but it's got a nice shape. I'm just hoping to make that shape a little bigger with all my work in the gym. :laugh:
  • Anyaaaa11
    Anyaaaa11 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Both my calves and my feet.(:
    I'm proud of my hard working lower half.
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    My neck up.
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    I like my body shape (size not factoring)
    and my forearms
    and my face

I'm planning on expanding this list soon! :smile: