Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Show me your bikinis!!!!!

Options

Replies

• dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    WOW woman, you've got Abs .. I would so post it anywhere I could.. be very proud.You look amazing!! (jealous, but now even more determined to find mine :)
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    IMG_20120531_215220.jpg
    IMG_20120531_215324.jpg
    IMG_20120531_215419.jpg

First time in a while I've been brave enough to wear one in public!

Love the yellow, it looks great with your complexion and love the tatts as well !!

Thanks! Just got back from vacation, the tan helps!
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    293523_10150293990333307_510298306_7712488_4595096_n.jpg

Uhh...ignore my face and keep in mind I'm sucking it in to the best of my ability hahaha. I stole that bikini from my sister who gained a lot of weight and won't wear them now lol. I was like "Well, I lost weight so give it to me!!" LOL after reading this thread I'm thinking of going to Victoria's secret and buying my own!! I want my boobies to have a boost too!!
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    WOW woman, you've got Abs .. I would so post it anywhere I could.. be very proud.You look amazing!! (jealous, but now even more determined to find mine :)

Yeah, you're making me feel like a slacker, lol. :laugh:
  • callmejessica
    callmejessica Posts: 1,868 Member
    Options
    7331563374_fdc4c7baa8.jpg

okkkkk here goes nothing!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

Thanks! But it has a lot to do with luck and camera angle. I have other ab shots on my profile and none of them look that good! Lol

In any event, I will have proof that I have had a six pack!
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options

Thanks! But it has a lot to do with luck and camera angle. I have other ab shots on my profile and none of them look that good! Lol

So true. My abs look great in my bathroom but out in the daylight, they have a tendency to fade or disappear, lol. I think it's also because I have a lighter skin tone too.
  • MireyGal76
    Options

So true. My abs look great in my bathroom but out in the daylight, they have a tendency to fade or disappear, lol. I think it's also because I have a lighter skin tone too.

I hear ya! I find myself hoping they look that good when I'm by the pool in Vegas a week from now!!! I may have to bring my own lighting!
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    large_i_love_this_thread_43767.jpeg

this.
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I'm glad this thread got started! I was thinking about getting one, but I wasn't sure because I still have about 10-20 lbs left to go.
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    I'm glad this thread got started! I was thinking about getting one, but I wasn't sure because I still have about 10-20 lbs left to go.

I say go for it! Celebrate your victory now! There will always be someone smaller and always someone bigger - so there's no need to compete :)

And thankfully, people at the beach are too busy worrying about how they look to worry about your last 10-20 lbs. rock that 'kini!!!
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options

I hear ya! I find myself hoping they look that good when I'm by the pool in Vegas a week from now!!! I may have to bring my own lighting!

LOL.. if only we could bring our own lighting everywhere we go :) especially dressing rooms.. :laugh:
  • mlopez1775
    Options
    Looking great!!!!
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m4nneii6BT1qgcccdo1_500.jpg

After TWO kids I might add.... Just wow! A lot of hard work really paid off!
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    IMG_0526.jpg

I've got a ways to go... but hopefully by next summer I'll be good to go. :tongue:
  • ThaRealNicki
    ThaRealNicki Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    ALL YOU LADIES LOOK SOOOOO INCREDIBLE!!! ALL THIS HARD WORK IS MAKING ME SWEAT LOL!! I cant wait til I can atleast pour out of a bikini I havent had one since I was a little girl in a little girl bikini! Thanks for all the posts it was the kick I needed to get focused again! I cant wait til next summer! I'll finally be able to be like "Im getting summer ready!! And OMG the suits are adorable!! When did they start making bikini tops like bras??
  • CeeRawr89
    CeeRawr89 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    ALL YOU LADIES LOOK SOOOOO INCREDIBLE!!! ALL THIS HARD WORK IS MAKING ME SWEAT LOL!! I cant wait til I can atleast pour out of a bikini I havent had one since I was a little girl in a little girl bikini! Thanks for all the posts it was the kick I needed to get focused again! I cant wait til next summer! I'll finally be able to be like "Im getting summer ready!! And OMG the suits are adorable!! When did they start making bikini tops like bras??

LOL I thought the same thing, I did return the one that was like a bra, because I fell in love with the pink top :) And good luck for bikini for next year, you can do it!
  • CeeRawr89
    Options
    7331563374_fdc4c7baa8.jpg

okkkkk here goes nothing!

Super cute!
  • CeeRawr89
    Options
    I've got 17 to get to my pre preg weight ! Get one! :D
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I'm jealous of all your cute bikinis! I definitely have to go shopping cause all my binikis are old and too big.

I just took this pic on my phone so it's a little grainy
    2012-06-04_08-43-03_725-1.jpg