Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Show me your bikinis!!!!!

Options

Replies

• amygaycheme
    Options
    Ahh this is my first time EVER being brave enough to take a picture of myself in a bikini. 65lb on from the start of my weight loss journey & I am finallyyy happy with how I look in one. Still a bit of toning work to do but I don't think I've done too badly for losing 65lb!

Sorry for the quality of the photos - I took them on my webcam, I don't have a full length mirror in my university room :(

Snapshot_20120601_2.jpg

Snapshot_20120601_4.jpg

Snapshot_20120601_1.jpg

I don't have any before bikini pics because I flat out refused swimwear pictures before but this was a "summer" pic..

38503_449709495020_5617075_n.jpg

:)
    Holy cow...I litterly said that out lould...you did an amazing job.
  • labtracks
    labtracks Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Love this thread! I was just looking at suits today, but having a 4 month old baby may keep me out of a bikini this summer :( Very inspiring though. Thanks!
  • jenomaha
    jenomaha Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    2 c-sections and lots of yo-yo weight fluctuation...one day I'll stay consistent :tongue: Good lord, that's big.,..how do I make it smaller?!?!

jenrock1of1-2e.jpg
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Ahh this is my first time EVER being brave enough to take a picture of myself in a bikini. 65lb on from the start of my weight loss journey & I am finallyyy happy with how I look in one. Still a bit of toning work to do but I don't think I've done too badly for losing 65lb!

Sorry for the quality of the photos - I took them on my webcam, I don't have a full length mirror in my university room :(

Snapshot_20120601_2.jpg

Snapshot_20120601_4.jpg

Snapshot_20120601_1.jpg

I don't have any before bikini pics because I flat out refused swimwear pictures before but this was a "summer" pic..

38503_449709495020_5617075_n.jpg

:)

SERIOUSLY>!>!!>?! thats inspiring, babe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • brokenartist
    brokenartist Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You ALL look awesome!!

All of my bikinis are huge now...I have yet to have the balls to try on new ones....maybe one day.

I think its called a banana hammock or grape smugglers when there are balls involved... :) and you shouldn't be scared, you look great babe
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    You ALL look awesome!!

All of my bikinis are huge now...I have yet to have the balls to try on new ones....maybe one day.

I think its called a banana hammock or grape smugglers when there are balls involved... :) and you shouldn't be scared, you look great babe

Priness Consuela Banana-Hammock!!!
  • OKmac3
    OKmac3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<Mine is in my profile. Taken during the Warrior Dash and worn in support for Breast Cancer research.

SQUEEZE A BOOB! SAVE A LIFE! SAVE THE TA-TA'S!!
  • johnlatv
    johnlatv Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    2 c-sections and lots of yo-yo weight fluctuation...one day I'll stay consistent :tongue: Good lord, that's big.,..how do I make it smaller?!?!

jenrock1of1-2e.jpg

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Not sure how I feel about this one yet. Haven't worn one in a few years, so I didn't enjoy shopping.

867e6e4a.jpg
  • jenomaha
    jenomaha Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Aww, shucks :blushing: Thanks!
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    IMAG3564.jpg
  • rpounds1957
    rpounds1957 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I almost forgot....Here is my Bikini

3273233582_c35ce91a16.jpg

I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth. Yuck . . .
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Photo0026.jpg

Maybe this year I will actually go suit shopping and not cringe!!!

Now we're talking!!
  • diver71_au
    diver71_au Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    WOW !!! Well done ladies ....
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options

jenrock1of1-2e.jpg

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just beautiful!! You and the bikini :) great job!!
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    now this is a real motivation thread

real women who worked their *kitten* off for their bodies.

bump for later!
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Just got mine in the mail yesterday...still have a ways to go, but it's my motivation for my cruise next spring break :)

IMAG0226.jpg

omg, we have like identical bodies. how tall are you??
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Not sure how I feel about this one yet. Haven't worn one in a few years, so I didn't enjoy shopping.

867e6e4a.jpg

You have a beautiful figure! Love it :D
  • labtracks
    labtracks Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies! Checking out VS suits now...!
  • GrnEydGrl86
    GrnEydGrl86 Posts: 154
    Options
    suit-1.jpg

Need a new suit :tongue: