Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Show me your bikinis!!!!!

Options

Replies

• MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    hehehehehehehehehehe ;)

710859_3496.jpg

a bit more serious now:

710859_9657.jpg

and one I made:

710859_6001.jpg

ps. Did I mention I LOVE bikinis????

I love the one you made AND the ink too!!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    <=========== This is my other bikini, I plan to switch back and forth between two of them. I almost didn't buy it because it's lower on the hips than my other one but the saleslady convinced me I looked fine. I've never worn something like this before, lol. There's a first time for everything, right?

It's supposed to look more slimming when they're lower on the hips I heard. I think its a little true because more fabric just makes me look bulky

I have to go low rise, if I use mid or high, it sits right on my joey pouch (that bit of skin from the babies) and looks horrible. The lower rise sits below it and it's not nearly so obvious!
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    <=========== This is my other bikini, I plan to switch back and forth between two of them. I almost didn't buy it because it's lower on the hips than my other one but the saleslady convinced me I looked fine. I've never worn something like this before, lol. There's a first time for everything, right?

It's supposed to look more slimming when they're lower on the hips I heard. I think its a little true because more fabric just makes me look bulky

I have to go low rise, if I use mid or high, it sits right on my joey pouch (that bit of skin from the babies) and looks horrible. The lower rise sits below it and it's not nearly so obvious!

Yupp. i wish this worked with all clothes and not just bikinis lol. I'd never wear jeans as low rise as my bikinis.
  • skir927
    skir927 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Dlpnrn2b - I bought the same suit this year! Love VS! I got another top from them too, so I can switch back and forth.

Oh, and please ignore my hair turban (I'd just gotten out of the shower) and the fact that my kid's potty is photobombing my pic. I only took these to see what I looked like in the new suit. :wink:

2d5653e1.jpg

b89e2c85.jpg
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Dlpnrn2b - I bought the same suit this year! Love VS! I got another top from them too, so I can switch back and forth.

Oh, and please ignore my hair turban (I'd just gotten out of the shower) and the fact that my kid's potty is photobombing my pic. I only took these to see what I looked like in the new suit. :wink:

2d5653e1.jpg

b89e2c85.jpg

Would have never noticed the kid potty if you didn't point it out. Barely noticed the hair turban. :wink:
  • classic_1
    classic_1 Posts: 147
    Options
    This has got to be the BEST thread EVER!!! Great Job Ladies...you all look AMAZING!!!
  • cjpg
    cjpg Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Best. Thread. Ever.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    So many cute suits.

My new bathing suit. Both pieces are reversible. I really wanted the triangle top but they made them really small.
    I was trying to show the back part of the bottom.
    I need a tan (and our bathroom isnt quite finished if you notice the shower doesnt have any glass yet.)
    1338220462.jpg
  • taylor0911
    taylor0911 Posts: 53
    Options
    2zjer5u.png
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    images41.jpg
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    2zjer5u.png

Cute!
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    427595_7493-1.jpg
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    <
    I'm the blonde one!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I guarantee that every woman that has posted a bikini shot will get a Creepy FR by some nut job . :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    [
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I guarantee that every woman that has posted a bikini shot will get a Creepy FR by some nut job . :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Bronx, dude, don't give me away until after they accept.
  • V3ggieL0vinGinger
    Options
    <--- There's mine!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Options
    This is the one im TRYING To slim into :)

mono.jpg?w=590&h=326

Love your tattoo!! I bet that took forever
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Options
    I almost forgot....Here is my Bikini

3273233582_c35ce91a16.jpg
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    You ALL look awesome!!

All of my bikinis are huge now...I have yet to have the balls to try on new ones....maybe one day.