Bride is striving to be the "Fattest woman ever"

Options
kodom_123
kodom_123 Posts: 117 Member
OMG!! Did anyone else see this on TV this evening? This lady weighs 800 lbs currently and is hoping to surpas the record of 1,200 lbs. She eats on average of 30,000 calories a DAY!! This is crazy to me! It's not like she can't lose or is having a hard time...she is purposfully doing it to her body!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/07/800-pound-bride-susanne-eman_n_1498377.html

Replies

• taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    seen.jpg
  • CeeRawr89
    CeeRawr89 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    omg
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Then she will die and everyone will try and blame everything and everyone for it but her.
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    gross
  • slepygrl
    slepygrl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Why would someone want to be that over weight? I'm more interested in the pathology behind all this craziness! I want to know WHAT GOT HER TO THIS POINT???
  • xPaprika
    xPaprika Posts: 22
    Options
    Jeez, that's close to how many calories I eat in a month! It's perfectly fine if she enjoys being big- to each his own and all, but at that point I can't imagine that's at all healthy...
  • kodom_123
    Options
    AND.....she is marrying a chef! She said that will help her reach her goal o.O
    :noway:
  • shaelataylor
    shaelataylor Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    to each their own i guess...i couldnt do that to myself on purpose and im not sure i could accidentally consume 30,000 calories a day even if i didnt watch what i was eating. :/
  • jillian769
    jillian769 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Dr. Phil was able to talk some sense into her and now she is going to a treatment center to get help and get healthy. It may have a happy ending.
  • kodom_123
    Options
    Jeez, that's close to how many calories I eat in a month! It's perfectly fine if she enjoys being big- to each his own and all, but at that point I can't imagine that's at all healthy...

If one is happy being heavy then that's their biz...I agree, who am I to say they *should lose weight. BUT, at 1,200 lbs you cant even move....or walk...or anything, I mean she will just be bed bound...why would you want to be that way?
  • terraskye
    terraskye Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I actually saw her on Dr. Phil this past week (dont even ask why I was watching Dr. Phil lol)

at the time of the show she was only 550-ish and wanted to get to 800 but by the end of the show she agreed to go to a facility to lose weight and I presume counseling.

I guess that was a big fail
  • JustQuitIt
    JustQuitIt Posts: 38
    Options
    Reminds me of the horror movie Feed - wherein this guys feeds women to death (kind of willingly on their part; they eat everything, just don't know he's actively killing them), and an internet audience bets on how big they will get before dying.
  • kodom_123
    Options
    to each their own i guess...i couldnt do that to myself on purpose and im not sure i could accidentally consume 30,000 calories a day even if i didnt watch what i was eating. :/

They showed her eating on the show, what she had as a "snack"...it was like a huge stack of pancakes, some belgian waffles etc etc, etc....basically like 6 or 7 huge meals and a dr pepper she consumed all at one time!
  • Xiaolongbao
    Xiaolongbao Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I'm also interested in the psychology behind the fiance. He's got to be a feeder - and I just don't get how that can turn anyone on.
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I don't understand how you can even eat that many calories in one day. As a nursing mom the days I workout my calorie goal is around 3000 and by the end of the day I'm tired of eating!

I also can't fathom having a 9 foot waist, wow.
  • lind3400
    lind3400 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I 've seeen so many stories on these kinds if people,,,and I'm so disturbed by them....why would anyone purposely eat themselves to death???
    I guess this is an ED in the extreme opposite direction....
  • Maystar80
    Maystar80 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    i wanna know what's wrong w/the dude (and the girl, of course). something way mental going on there. I feel like they're using each other. she's using him to have all the food he wants and he's using her maybe as a taste tester and to praise his food. I just imagine their whole relationship revolves around food.
  • caddygarcia123
    caddygarcia123 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    That guy must have a huge bbw fetish, if you love someone wouldn't you actually encourage the other to lose the weight to live longer? This is just scary and sad, If shes truly happy being in that body then there are some deep rooted issues there.
  • obryanh
    obryanh Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I actually saw her on Dr. Phil this past week (dont even ask why I was watching Dr. Phil lol)

at the time of the show she was only 550-ish and wanted to get to 800 but by the end of the show she agreed to go to a facility to lose weight and I presume counseling.

I guess that was a big fail

Lavish wedding: $200,000

Crane to lift yourself out of bed: $60,000

The moment you step on the scale and, prior to it unceremoniously breaking into hundreds of pieces, you see that you're still "only" the weight equivalent of 2-and-a-half Michael Moores: Priceless.
  • heyitsmegxx
    heyitsmegxx Posts: 444
    Options
    Oh my gosh. I couldn't even imagine eating that much. Wowwww.