Bride is striving to be the "Fattest woman ever"

Options

Replies

• foxbat2828
    foxbat2828 Posts: 391 Member
    Options

i cant even imagine what a 30K calorie a day diet looks like.

At 30,000 calories in a day it would look like:

91 slices, over 11 full pizzas, of Pizza Hut pepperoni pizza from the large pizzas or 176 crunchy tacos from Taco Bell or 68 double cheeseburgers from McDonald's or 49 KFC Double Downs. In other words, it's about the size of an office party buffet
  • Chokis
    Chokis Posts: 131
    Options
    I wonder if you get paid some sort of a prize for having a World Record? Maybe the guy wants her to get a million dollars (plus I'm sure she is getting paid to be on TV), then he will feed her to death (he is a chef), she'll die (just like the other woman died) and he'll get all her money!
    If she does have a life insurance, it must be very expensive, because they look at your health, your weight and that's how they estimate your payments.
    And feeding her is expensive too. Where does she get all the money for that? Just makes you wonder...
  • cloveraz
    cloveraz Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I wonder what the psychology behind all this is....There is still so much we don't know about the brain......

She want's attention and this is the only/best way she has figured out to do it.
    [/quote}

true, but it is all still meshed with what is going on in that brain....
  • cloveraz
    cloveraz Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    This is just sad :frown:
    this...
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    At least she is getting help from Dr. Phil now! He talked some sense into her.
  • livbellamybrown
    Options
    The UK Channel 4 tv series called BodyShock was very interesting... and horrifying... They did documenteries on Half Ton Mum/Dad/Son...

half ton son is on youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzktJYFkEJ0&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL563C7B5D5C2BDC59

it is tragic yet motivational at the same time
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    gross

I agree! hygiene must be horrendous!

I wonder how much of the 30,000 calories is actually absorbed, probably 25 %...?
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    At least she is getting help from Dr. Phil now! He talked some sense into her.

Lets hope she follows through
  • zaithyr
    zaithyr Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    She's obviously got mental health issues and an eating disorder (polar opposite of anorexia!). That's really sad and I hope she comes to the point where she realizes she needs to seek help.
  • sweetdee88
    sweetdee88 Posts: 22
    Options
    this absolutely disgusts me. i guarantee she's on disability and is getting MY tax dollars to basically eat herself to death. i work in a nursing home and you would be surprised at how many residents we have that are ridiculously young and that the only reason they are in a nursing home is because they are morbidly obese and can no longer take care of themselves. again, MY tax dollars at work, seeing as most of them are either on medical assistance or just don't pay their debt to the home.
  • JennW130
    JennW130 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    hope the groom will have a good life insurance policy on her. He's gonna need some money to bury her in a few years if she keeps up the way she is. I'm sure extra big caskets are costly.
  • puppywalker
    puppywalker Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I've seen her on Dr. Oz. Her attitude is just as horrendous as her weight. She giggled and smirked through the entire interview.

Very sad.
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    She's mad and needs help, where are her parents?!
  • anthemforagirl
    Options
    There has to be a screw loose.
    She will eat herself to death.
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Dr. Phil was able to talk some sense into her and now she is going to a treatment center to get help and get healthy. It may have a happy ending.

I hope so. This is so very sad.
  • DrewMaxwell
    DrewMaxwell Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Absolutely repulsive. I can't even imagine loving someone and not trying to get them some help for this.
  • amivox
    amivox Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    this is severely unhealth. Trying to get huge and wanting to be unhealthy is not normal. She wants fat acceptance, but why should anyone accept being fat? Theres no reason to purposefully be unhealthy. Her life must suck. I can't imagine being immobile and not being able to do the things I enjoy. I also couldn't imagine providing such a piss poor example for my child. It is definitely some sort of eating disorder, and I think more attention needs to be given to this type of E.D.
  • angieroo2
    angieroo2 Posts: 973 Member
    Options
    seen.jpg

this sums up my reaction
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    this absolutely disgusts me. i guarantee she's on disability and is getting MY tax dollars to basically eat herself to death. i work in a nursing home and you would be surprised at how many residents we have that are ridiculously young and that the only reason they are in a nursing home is because they are morbidly obese and can no longer take care of themselves. again, MY tax dollars at work, seeing as most of them are either on medical assistance or just don't pay their debt to the home.
    she actually makes me money through a BBW fetish website she created.
  • AshCakes88
    AshCakes88 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Yes! I watched on Dr. Phil last week. After it went off I think I worked out harder than I ever did in life lol.