Bride is striving to be the "Fattest woman ever"

Options

Replies

• NGMama
    NGMama Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    So, I have to ask, what does BBW stand for? I find the whole thing just jaw dropping. I don't believe her goal is making being fat sexy, but, even if that were the case, it's stunning to me that she sees any sense of normalcy or wellness in her choices. And him? Yikes!
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I watched her on Dr. Phil... Gotta say it was pretty sad. It was also sad to see how uninformed her family was to how bad her condition is.

I hope she takes full advantage of the gift Dr. Phil gave her by sending her to a facility to lose weight.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Its nice to see people selecting a goal, aiming high, and then putting in the hard work to achieve that goal. I can't wait for the before and after pics!
  • shellebelle87
    shellebelle87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    That is just disgusting. How can you possibly be happy looking like that? Yes she always has a smile on her face but how can you function in everyday life at that weight? It's ridiculous!
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    This is obscene. She's slowly committing suicide, and her fiance is assisting her. I guess she has a hefty life insurance policy.. Otherwise, why would he marry her if she's just going to die of a heart attack in the next few years (if she even makes it to her wedding!). Honestly, this is nauseating.

You can't fix stupid, I guess.

Edited for typo.
  • MsLeezerlosesweight
    Options
    No one here has mentioned the child abuse she is putting her children through. Those children are literally watching their mother slowly kill herself. That certainly won't give them a healthy relationship with food.
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    The "unreal" wonders of "reality" television.
  • Snotori
    Snotori Posts: 156
    Options
    Just sad!
  • FitzyFitzpatrick
    FitzyFitzpatrick Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    ...and when she dies, isn't the fiance an accomplice to murder? Sheesh.
  • Jomalone2
    Jomalone2 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I call that desperate for attention.
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I saw this. I was sad and disgusted. This is just a train wreck.
  • dancngdolfn
    dancngdolfn Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Oh my! That's just horrible. Why would you do that to your body?
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    I don't understand how you can even eat that many calories in one day. As a nursing mom the days I workout my calorie goal is around 3000 and by the end of the day I'm tired of eating!

I also can't fathom having a 9 foot waist, wow.

This. I'm close to my goal, so I just started trying to cycle calories, eat at maintenance on workout days, and I'm so stuffed! Granted I was able to get myself fat before, but it was probably less food than now because I'm way more active
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Yeah I've heard of her. Can't get much more stupid than that.
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    That is just sad and a death wish to boot.
  • Jude1064
    Jude1064 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I saw this show. I guess everyone gets their 15 minutes of fame one way or another. Feel sorry for her kids. Sad :(
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    "107-and-a-half inch waistline "

WTF? I'm fascinated and horrified all at once that she WANTS to do this (or wanted to since someone said she's seeking treatment). Why?
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I actually saw her on Dr. Phil this past week (dont even ask why I was watching Dr. Phil lol)

at the time of the show she was only 550-ish and wanted to get to 800 but by the end of the show she agreed to go to a facility to lose weight and I presume counseling.

I guess that was a big fail

yup i seen it to she had everyone fooled that she was eatting healthy, her sister, son all stuck up for her until phil said what she ate for breakfast then the sister change her tone. it was gross

she is or was a plus size model in real life thats how she met her soon to be hubby
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    What kind of a goal is that?????? :noway:
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    do they still commit people who are doing great harm to themselves? seems like she should be and given a lot of therapy.