maximus fan club

Replies

• hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    *poots randomly while walking through the thread and wonders if anyone heard* :huh: :blushing:

I noticed, and Max is rolling on the floor again!
    does it stink atleasT?
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    *poots randomly while walking through the thread and wonders if anyone heard* :huh: :blushing:

does it stink atleasT?

Ask max, he is closer to the floor!
  • hasiangirl

does it stink atleasT?

cz u know what i noticed?
  • czewwhat

does it stink atleasT?

no, what did you notice?
  • hasiangirl

does it stink atleasT?

no, what did you notice?
    looking at the tickers we have the same amount of weight to lose :flowerforyou:
  • czewwhat

does it stink atleasT?

no, what did you notice?

I have 11 to go, you? Max has no ticker, but his page says 6 pounds to go!
  • hasiangirl

does it stink atleasT?

no, what did you notice?

Nice!! congrats hun you're almost there!!!! ...i have a little under 17 to go :smile: and maybe when max reaches his goal weight he'll put his pic up lol
  • czewwhat

does it stink atleasT?

no, what did you notice?

Nice!! congrats hun you're almost there!!!! ...i have a little under 17 to go :smile: and maybe when max reaches his goal weight he'll put his pic up lol

he is probably afraid of the ridicule! Troll under the bridge thing!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: He thinks we care!
  • hasiangirl

does it stink atleasT?

no, what did you notice?

he is probably afraid of the ridicule! Troll under the bridge thing!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: He thinks we care!
    lol well i dont know if i find out he's shorter than me i think i'd poke fun at him :laugh: :laugh: j/k well slightly j/king
  • hasiangirl

does it stink atleasT?

no, what did you notice?

More like 20. :ohwell:
    well hun put down the taco bell burritos/bacon cheese tacos and whataburger steak burgers lmao
  • Tiff_09
    Tiff_09 Posts: 5,627 Member
    I have like 30lbs to go :ohwell: and it's not going to happen anytime soon....
    However I have only gained a few lbs during my pregnancy so far! :drinker:
  • hasiangirl
    being pregnant can be fun tho =)...and as long as u keep eating sensible then after u give birth the weight will be easier to lose...*my first i ate like a pig* lol *my second i ate smart* and believe me the weight is coming off easier now
  • Tiff_09
    being pregnant can be fun tho =)...and as long as u keep eating sensible then after u give birth the weight will be easier to lose...*my first i ate like a pig* lol *my second i ate smart* and believe me the weight is coming off easier now

I ate O.K. during the first pregnancy... but didn't exercise even a little. :embarassed:
    This time i'm a little more aware of what I'm eating, and I am keeping up with some exercise too! th_yipee.gif
    I hope that makes a big difference.

That's awesome to hear hasiangirl! :flowerforyou:
  • czewwhat

does it stink atleasT?

no, what did you notice?

well hun put down the taco bell burritos/bacon cheese tacos and whataburger steak burgers lmao

:grumble:

20!, your profile now says 10, are you randomly changing your goals to conceal your true identity?:laugh:
  • hasiangirl
    carbon-based incubator.
    omg!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ROFL :laugh: :laugh:

and yea the exercising will make a big diff esp with the delivery...people dont lie when they say exercise makes delivery easier
  • hasiangirl

does it stink atleasT?

no, what did you notice?

:grumble:

20!, your profile now says 10, are you randomly changing your goals to conceal your true identity?:laugh:

I never keep up with that stuff. If I wanted to do that, I would hang out on a weight loss forum.
    well i mean technically isnt this all part of the "weight loss" forum seeing as we're on myfitnesspal :bigsmile:
  • czewwhat
    [/quote]

I never keep up with that stuff. If I wanted to do that, I would hang out on a weight loss forum.
    [/quote]
    well i mean technically isnt this all part of the "weight loss" forum seeing as we're on myfitnesspal :bigsmile:
    [/quote]

yeah, what she said!
  • Tiff_09

I ate O.K. during the first pregnancy... but didn't exercise even a little. :embarassed:
    This time i'm a little more aware of what I'm eating, and I am keeping up with some exercise too! th_yipee.gif
    I hope that makes a big difference.

That's awesome to hear hasiangirl! :flowerforyou:

You and Tami are doing great, Tiff. You'll both bounce back quickly after pushing out the humaniod inside your carbon-based incubator.

:laugh: lol

Thank you Max :flowerforyou:
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member

Yeah, there are people on here trying to gain weight... :grumble:

P.S. 730a meetings are evil, especially 3 hour 730a meetings.:angry:
  • czewwhat

Yeah, there are people on here trying to gain weight... :grumble:

I thought this was a health and fitness site! Losing, gaining, staying healthy and getting in better physical shape either way!

Good luck with your Goal which ever way you are going with it!
This discussion has been closed.