maximus fan club

Replies

• JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member

I never keep up with that stuff. If I wanted to do that, I would hang out on a weight loss forum.
    well i mean technically isnt this all part of the "weight loss" forum seeing as we're on myfitnesspal :bigsmile:

Yeah, there are people on here trying to gain weight... :grumble:

I thought this was a health and fitness site! Losing, gaining, staying healthy and getting in better physical shape either way!

Good luck with your Goal which ever way you are going with it!

Exactly. :flowerforyou:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715

I never keep up with that stuff. If I wanted to do that, I would hang out on a weight loss forum.
    well i mean technically isnt this all part of the "weight loss" forum seeing as we're on myfitnesspal :bigsmile:

Yeah, there are people on here trying to gain weight... :grumble:

I thought this was a health and fitness site! Losing, gaining, staying healthy and getting in better physical shape either way!

Good luck with your Goal which ever way you are going with it!

Exactly. :flowerforyou:

For being the honoree of a fan club Max sure isn't around much! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    Max are you in jail? emoticon-misc-005.gif
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    max forgot to take a shower this month :sick: :noway:
  • czewwhat
    max forgot to take a shower this month :sick: :noway:

smiley-fart003.gif and those bean burritos don't help either!
  • JoyousMaximus
    ew...
  • hasiangirl
    lol im kind of offended
  • JoyousMaximus
    why are you offended??:brokenheart:
  • hasiangirl
    lol go to the "new here posts" and read the one that says "I am here to learn" and read her description.. we are lab rats to her :laugh:
  • JoyousMaximus
    lol go to the "new here posts" and read the one that says "I am here to learn" and read her description.. we are lab rats to her :laugh:

Wow. She seems kind of like a b!tch. Appearently we all think that we are at the center of the earth because she can't figure out how to change her location... :huh:

Don't forget to weigh-in Hasiangirl.
  • JoyousMaximus

Hi there. :blushing:

Why are you blushing?
  • hasiangirl

Wow. She seems kind of like a b!tch. Appearently we all think that we are at the center of the earth because she can't figure out how to change her location... :huh:

hahah thats what i was thinking and oh yea today is thursday !! i forgot......*going to weigh in*
  • JoyousMaximus

hahah thats what i was thinking and oh yea today is thursday !! i forgot......*going to weigh in*

Oh and we are obese and live in Alabama.
  • hasiangirl

Oh and we are obese and live in Alabama.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ....lol im considered obese and live in maine...lol does that mean i have to be a lab rat? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    oh max you're soooo dreamy and cool:love:

:laugh:
  • hasiangirl

see max i told u boy on boy kissing isnt all that bad :laugh:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member

flirtysmile1.gif Can I sway your bromance and start up the MJ fan club?? :devil:
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member

flirtysmile1.gif Can I sway your bromance and start up the MJ fan club?? :devil:

anything for you my dear purdy red:love:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member

play-nice-sign.jpg
  • hasiangirl

play-nice-sign.jpg
    lol natasha u need to read her profile...she came to this site to see why americans are so fat :laugh: :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.