maximus fan club

Replies

• tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member

What is the function of this Haters network anyway? Since Max is impervious to insult and usually detached from any "Drama" an exact quote, what can all of you wonderful members of the Haters network do to old Maxie?

he loves us most of all, so not stroking his ego is our satisfaction. :drinker:
  • FINALLY4ME
    FINALLY4ME Posts: 643

What is the function of this Haters network anyway? Since Max is impervious to insult and usually detached from any "Drama" an exact quote, what can all of you wonderful members of the Haters network do to old Maxie?

I hear max likes to stroke his own ego anyway.........:wink:
  • genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member

I hear max likes to stroke his own ego anyway.........:wink:

:laugh: :wink:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715

oh kind of a dominatrix in cyber world kind of thing! Punish on!
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member

:laugh:
  • czewwhat

:laugh:

Still like the bonfire cupcake! :drinker: :drinker:
  • JoyousMaximus

Still like the bonfire cupcake! :drinker: :drinker:

I'm planning on keeping it until I can post a goal picture.
  • Tiff_09
    Tiff_09 Posts: 5,627 Member
    :noway: Wow.. I miss out on a lot when I take a day off work. :laugh:

popcorn2.gif
  • JoyousMaximus

I'm planning on keeping it until I can post a goal picture.

Soccer_Goal.jpg

There! Now change it!

I like my picture, you creepy stalker.
  • JoyousMaximus

Me creepy?? You're the one with the cadaver for an av!

You know it is a cupcake and last time you said it looked like an x-ray. Now you're changing your story. hmm, sound like your lying.

And yes, you are creepy because you are stalking me in other threads. weirdo.
  • JoyousMaximus

Of course I lie! Stalkers have to lie to keep their victims off track.

:indifferent: :indifferent: :indifferent:
  • czewwhat

Me creepy?? You're the one with the cadaver for an av!

You know it is a cupcake and last time you said it looked like an x-ray. Now you're changing your story. hmm, sound like your lying.

And yes, you are creepy because you are stalking me in other threads. weirdo.

Of course I lie! Stalkers have to lie to keep their victims off track.

Now we have it in writing, he admits to being a lying Stalker! Certified weird for sure! Who is running that Haters club! or is it a support group of past victims?
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Again...............:huh:
  • TamTastic

:wink:
    OK, my eyebrow is raising and YOURS is winking. I think we need to see an eye doctor Max! :tongue:
  • TamTastic
    Hasiangirl likes the unemployed dread locks wearing perverted type from what I can tell. Oh and he has to like Poker games too! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    CZ IT WAS A SECRET!!!! SHHHH!!!!!:blushing: :blushing: :laugh:

Ohhh, sorry I blew your cover, Max living in a van next to a river and all, just your type of guy! All he needs now is a bridge.

I'll have Uncle Leo build me a bridge ($100* to the person to gets that reference).

*Paid in $1 installments over 100 months.
  • Tiff_09
    Tiff_09 Posts: 5,627 Member

:wink:
    OK, my eyebrow is raising and YOURS is winking. I think we need to see an eye doctor Max! :tongue:

:bigsmile: take me with you.. mine are all messed up :wink:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    for involuntary flirting with your eyes?
    :huh: :noway: :wink:

Hey Tam :flowerforyou:
    hot today, huh?
    :heart:
  • TamTastic
    Hasiangirl likes the unemployed dread locks wearing perverted type from what I can tell. Oh and he has to like Poker games too! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    CZ IT WAS A SECRET!!!! SHHHH!!!!!:blushing: :blushing: :laugh:

Ohhh, sorry I blew your cover, Max living in a van next to a river and all, just your type of guy! All he needs now is a bridge.

I'll have Uncle Leo build me a bridge ($100* to the person to gets that reference).

*Paid in $1 installments over 100 months.
    Always love a good Kelly's Heroes reference.
  • TamTastic
    Sorry, hit quote and then it got all screwy!:blushing:
  • TamTastic
    for involuntary flirting with your eyes?
    :huh: :noway: :wink:

Hey Tam :flowerforyou:
    hot today, huh?
    :heart:
    Ohh good one!

And yes...very hot!!
This discussion has been closed.