maximus fan club

Replies

• hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    :huh: have I entered the twilight zone??
    doodoodoodooteeteeteeweeweeweedooodooodoo i dont think that even comes close to the twilight zone intro song but i tried :laugh:
  • GraceKelly
    GraceKelly Posts: 7,378

Why yes, yes you have:indifferent:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    What about the she woman Max haters club?? :drinker:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    How bout a TamTastic Fan club?? :tongue: :wink:
  • tashjs21
    You have enough "ladies" around you...I need to balance out the force so I am going to recruit the Max haters club...so far it is Me and Shannon

That is what you get for being mean to her and getting shunned! :laugh:
  • TamTastic

Oh hush up! You were a charter member!
    Hush up?? :laugh: :explode:
  • hasiangirl
    doodoodoodooteeteeteeweeweeweedooodooodoo i dont think that even comes close to the twilight zone intro song but i tried :laugh:

What's funny is that you probably sent 10 minutes re-reading that line to make sure it was right.
    good lord that was a secret...and thennnnnn u aired it out into the public...so now the whole MFP Population knows i color my hair black to hide the blonde :sad: :cry:
  • tashjs21

Tami, this thread is for Max...I believe you had your thread. TamTastic Tuesday, or was it Thursday? :huh:
  • hasiangirl
    hahaha I'll join but do i get my b-day card? lol :laugh:
  • TamTastic

Tami, this thread is for Max...I believe you had your thread. TamTastic Tuesday, or was it Thursday? :huh:
    Not sure..it's been awhile! :laugh: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Gonna head out for a bit...might go buy a cherry popsicle! :wink:

Enjoy your 15 min Max!!:happy: :tongue:

Be back later!
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    good lord that was a secret...and thennnnnn u aired it out into the public...so now the whole MFP Population knows i color my hair black to hide the blonde :sad: :cry:

What kind of mean person are you? A girl starts you a fan club then you make her cry? You should be ashamed! :noway: :brokenheart:

It's ok. Hasiangirl, he just a lonely mean man that doesn't send birthday cards..:flowerforyou:
  • tashjs21
    You have enough "ladies" around you...I need to balance out the force so I am going to recruit the Max haters club...so far it is Me and Shannon

That is what you get for being mean to her and getting shunned! :laugh:

Oh, Shannon loves me.

Nope, as of yesterday you were Dead to her...so she'll be on my side! (plus I will just keep giving her wine and we all know you don't pick up the tab...so I WIN!) :laugh:
  • GraceKelly
    I will be in the Haters club with Nat and Shannon!
  • hasiangirl

What kind of mean person are you? A girl starts you a fan club then you make her cry? You should be ashamed! :noway: :brokenheart:

It's ok. Hasiangirl, he just a lonely mean man that doesn't send birthday cards..:flowerforyou:
    *leans on jbuerer's shoulder* bu-bu-but....he promised *sniffles* me a b-day card!!
  • GraceKelly
    Max, your just loving this attention today huh!?
  • hasiangirl

*leans on jbuerer's shoulder* bu-bu-but....he promised *sniffles* me a b-day card!!

No, it was a Halloween Card. :grumble:
    *puppy dog eyes* Can I have the halloween card nooooowwwwww? lol:laugh:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    I will join, but only if my birthday card gets lost in the mail, I hate the yearly reminder!
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member

After all this trama, I think she deserves a birthday card, a halloween card, and, maybe, a get well soon card to make up for the years of therapy she'll need before she can ever go to a birthday party again. You monster!
  • hasiangirl

After all this trama, I think she deserves a birthday card, a halloween card, and, maybe, a get well soon card to make up for the years of therapy she'll need before she can ever go to a birthday party again. You monster!
    Oh how i love u jbuerer...for some reason the first time i read your name i thought it was jbueber...j bueeeeeeeeber lol and yes i agree with jbuerer...I want all of those cards...and maybe even a present now...:bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.