maximus fan club

Replies

• JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member

lol boy im confusing people today...I meant ur hubby might be cheap but since u're married to him u benefit from it

where as max being cheap i get no benefits from him because we arent married LMAO did that make sense?? :huh: now im confused lmao

I get what you are saying. You thought I was married to a man with money. Max is cheap. Good to go! :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715

I'm the computer one...

and I want Jimmy Choo
    ok...lol see heres the thing...maine doesnt have any good shoe stores that sell size fives in fact the only place i can even find 5's anymore is payless :angry: :grumble: so does that mean i have to go with the name Payless or BOGO :laugh:

You don't even have a Macy's?? That's it. You are visiting me. San Diego is filled with over paid people. We have entire malls devoted to designer stores. :laugh:
    lol well yea theres a macy's but its 30+miles away hahaa

and well yea cz he's ur hubby u benefit from it

Max isnt my hubby i get no benefits from him being cheap :laugh: :laugh:

hold the trolley! Max is not my hubby! My hubby is a Chinese Hawaiian man! I think max is still up for grabs!:laugh: :laugh:
    lol boy im confusing people today...I meant ur hubby might be cheap but since u're married to him u benefit from it

where as max being cheap i get no benefits from him because we arent married LMAO did that make sense?? :huh: now im confused lmao

I think you were confused to start a fan club! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: but I like it!
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613

I get what you are saying. You thought I was married to a man with money. Max is cheap. Good to go! :laugh:
    noooooooooooooooooooo...lol the cheap hubby part is directed to czewwhat and what she had said earlier in the thread lol
  • JoyousMaximus

noooooooooooooooooooo...lol the cheap hubby part is directed to czewwhat and what she had said earlier in the thread lol
    [/quote]

OHHH! Max is still cheap right? :tongue:
  • czewwhat

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    1. I am cheap.

2. I am married.

3. I don't mind people grabbing me (but not guys because I'm not gay - not that there isn't anything wrong with it)

Doesn't that belong in the three truths thread ? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    I will be in the Haters club with Nat and Shannon!

YAY!! Another member!! :drinker:

Any more??
  • hasiangirl
    :laugh: s:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ok lunch time......be back later maybe if not everyone have a wondieful day :bigsmile:
  • tashjs21

Any more??

Stop recruiting. :angry:

angel4.gif
  • JoyousMaximus
    Bueller,

You're av..... ligaments around the knee.

??????
  • GraceKelly
    GraceKelly Posts: 7,378

Any more??

Its sickning up in here!:sick:
  • tashjs21

Any more??

Seriously! Let's start a RJ fan club! snickeringg.gif
  • GraceKelly
    GraceKelly Posts: 7,378

Any more??

Seriously! Let's start a RJ fan club! snickeringg.gif

ok! I'll join THAT one! :drinker:
  • tashjs21
    Max, come back, you know we love you. :flowerforyou:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Bueller,

??????

Your av looks like an x-ray of a knee.

It would be fabulous if I had a single clue of what you are talking about...
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,304 Member
    Bueller,

??????

Your av looks like an x-ray of a knee.

<<<<<<<<<< Your picture looks a little like an x-ray of the knee *squinting at it*. :bigsmile:
  • hasiangirl
    like a very oddly shaped leg? lol
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    :noway:

*pops head in, shakes head, an runs away*

eeek.gif
  • JoyousMaximus

<<<<<<<<<< Your picture looks a little like an x-ray of the knee *squinting at it*. :bigsmile:

OH!! Why didn't he just say so!? Men.

It's a picture of a cupcake with 22 candles in it. :happy:
  • hasiangirl

OH!! Why didn't he just say so!? Men.

It's a picture of a cupcake with 22 candles in it. :happy:
    :laugh: :laugh: that is awesome!!!
This discussion has been closed.