• czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    IN honor of your new kingdom Maximus!

smiley-whacky084.gif
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613

smiley-whacky084.gif
    Psst he's the sucker...he now has to buy us gifts lol btw thats just between all of us excluding maximus :bigsmile:
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    After all this trama, I think she deserves a birthday card, a halloween card, and, maybe, a get well soon card to make up for the years of therapy she'll need before she can ever go to a birthday party again. You monster!
    Oh how i love u jbuerer...for some reason the first time i read your name i thought it was jbueber...j bueeeeeeeeber lol and yes i agree with jbuerer...I want all of those cards...and maybe even a present now...:bigsmile:

Buerer is may maiden name. I kept it as my log in because I couldb't change most of them. I'm thinking of changing it but I can't think of a good one :ohwell:

And yes you should get a present. I'm thinking a nice pair of red heels. :bigsmile:
  • GraceKelly
    GraceKelly Posts: 7,378
    I quit!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,304 Member
    After all this trama, I think she deserves a birthday card, a halloween card, and, maybe, a get well soon card to make up for the years of therapy she'll need before she can ever go to a birthday party again. You monster!
    Oh how i love u jbuerer...for some reason the first time i read your name i thought it was jbueber...j bueeeeeeeeber lol and yes i agree with jbuerer...I want all of those cards...and maybe even a present now...:bigsmile:

Buerer is may maiden name. I kept it as my log in because I couldb't change most of them. I'm thinking of changing it but I can't think of a good one :ohwell:

And yes you should get a present. I'm thinking a nice pair of red heels. :bigsmile:

Did someone mention shoes?:bigsmile:
  • JoyousMaximus

No, her name is Bueller.

Anyone?

Bueller?

Bueller?

Bueller?
    [/quote]

That's about as original as people singing the Happy Happy Joy Joy song when they meet me. (my first name is Joy)
  • czewwhat

smiley-whacky084.gif
    Psst he's the sucker...he now has to buy us gifts lol btw thats just between all of us excluding maximus :bigsmile:

here is a desk for your new job of President!

smiley-chores015.gif

pick the one that fits!
  • hasiangirl

smiley-whacky084.gif

here is a desk for your new job of President!

smiley-chores015.gif

pick the one that fits!
    I like the sleepy head one...and jbuerer

we should all shoe brand names lol :laugh:
  • JoyousMaximus

I'm the computer one...

and I want Jimmy Choo
  • hasiangirl

I'm the computer one...

and I want Jimmy Choo
    ok...lol see heres the thing...maine doesnt have any good shoe stores that sell size fives in fact the only place i can even find 5's anymore is payless :angry: :grumble: so does that mean i have to go with the name Payless or BOGO :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    Max, your just loving this attention today huh!?

I didnt' start the thread. :huh:

How much money did you give her ?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just kidding! what a fun place to be this morning!
  • czewwhat
    She should have held out for $12.! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • hasiangirl

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: hey i've been reading the threads...and i figured he seemed kind of cheap and 11.84 is a big step for him :wink:
  • JoyousMaximus

I'm the computer one...

and I want Jimmy Choo
    ok...lol see heres the thing...maine doesnt have any good shoe stores that sell size fives in fact the only place i can even find 5's anymore is payless :angry: :grumble: so does that mean i have to go with the name Payless or BOGO :laugh:

You don't even have a Macy's?? That's it. You are visiting me. San Diego is filled with over paid people. We have entire malls devoted to designer stores. :laugh:
  • czewwhat

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: hey i've been reading the threads...and i figured he seemed kind of cheap and 11.84 is a big step for him :wink:

hey now, my hubby is cheap, that means more money in the bank account, a fine attribute if you ask me!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:heart: Max
  • hasiangirl

I'm the computer one...

and I want Jimmy Choo

You don't even have a Macy's?? That's it. You are visiting me. San Diego is filled with over paid people. We have entire malls devoted to designer stores. :laugh:
    lol well yea theres a macy's but its 30+miles away hahaa

and well yea cz he's ur hubby u benefit from it

Max isnt my hubby i get no benefits from him being cheap :laugh: :laugh:
  • JoyousMaximus

I'm divorced and my ex is broke. I said we had the stores. I didn't say I shopped there! :laugh: Ok I do but VERY rarely.
  • czewwhat

I'm the computer one...

and I want Jimmy Choo

hold the trolley! Max is not my hubby! My hubby is a Chinese Hawaiian man! I think max is still up for grabs!:laugh: :laugh:
  • hasiangirl

I'm divorced and my ex is broke. I said we had the stores. I didn't say I shopped there! :laugh: Ok I do but VERY rarely.
    sorry that was a confusing quote lol...I referred the top line to u and then i was commenting on something czewwhat had said about her hubby lol
  • hasiangirl

I'm the computer one...

and I want Jimmy Choo

hold the trolley! Max is not my hubby! My hubby is a Chinese Hawaiian man! I think max is still up for grabs!:laugh: :laugh:
    lol boy im confusing people today...I meant ur hubby might be cheap but since u're married to him u benefit from it

where as max being cheap i get no benefits from him because we arent married LMAO did that make sense?? :huh: now im confused lmao
This discussion has been closed.