spike90 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    INFJ
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    INTJ

Extremely accurate.

No, I don't think you understand. When people ask me to hang out at bars with them, I bring a book.

Also, I get really crap scores whenever I take evaluations on empathy.
  • clairyfairy247
    clairyfairy247 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    ESFJ :)

ESFJs at their best are warm, sympathetic, helpful, cooperative, tactful, down-to-earth, practical, thorough, consistent, organized, enthusiastic, and energetic. They enjoy tradition and security, and will seek stable lives that are rich in contact with friends and family.

Sounds exactly right :)
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    ENFJ
  • wholenewme03
    wholenewme03 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    ISFJ
  • lelstar
    lelstar Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    It says I'm ISFJ
  • Edwin_S
    Edwin_S Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    ESFJ...

I love taking this test every 2 years to see the changes that life experiences have on my personality. There's a book called "Do what you are" that is really helpful when it comes to choosing a career based on your personality traits, but it also breaks each type down pretty good. It also helped me improve on some of the tell tale weaknesses.

Thanks for posting this.
  • ksavy
    ksavy Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    ESTJ
  • omanitshann
    omanitshann Posts: 179
    Options
    ISTJ
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    ISFJ :) ~ very based on feelings person... thats just the way I am ;)
  • lelstar
    lelstar Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    http://typelogic.com/isfj.html

It's a little freaky actually

I 56% S 50% F 12% J 44%
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Borderline ISTP/ESTP
  • Laoch_Cailin
    Laoch_Cailin Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    This showed me as an ISFP personality, I looked up a little on it and it seems spot on

http://www.personalitypage.com/ISFP.html

I am very into my art, love painting and drawing, its my alone time. I also hate being boss but don't wanna be pushed into anything either, and I'm a psychiatric nurse. Amazing!!
  • Crystal3004
    Crystal3004 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm ENFJ...no surprise
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    INFJ>>> not surprised.
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    OMG!!!!!!!! For the past YEAR I have been obsessed with the types and learning about them. It's taught me so much about myself and others. I am an ENFP.
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    INFJ...? 56 75 38 33

Agree on the intuitive part. Introverted...hmmm. The more comfortable i am with ME, the more extrovert and comfortable I feel with a crowd or situation... I'm sure would be way higher on the feeling front but after so many years of different things, you kinda put up a wall to desensitise your feelings. Judging, I try not to judge but if there's something I strongly believe in, then I will stand up and judge if need be but with an open mind.

I'm gonna take this test again in another 6 months - really interested to see how I answer and what the results will be.

Judging isn't literally about being a person that judges. A Judger is someone that tends to be more organized and orderly, while a perceiver tends to be more messy and disorganized. Which is me.
  • ChinaLexie
    ChinaLexie Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Definitely ENFP. Love it and hate it at the same time! :)
  • sarah_529406
    Options
    INFJ
  • CharityAngel
    CharityAngel Posts: 111
    Options
    ENFJ