What type are you?

Options

Replies

• midnight333
    midnight333 Posts: 149
    Options
    So far I and 1 other are an ESFP, thats pretty cool this thing must be accurate.
  • Dynamofan
    Dynamofan Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm glad that y'all are finding as interesting as i do!! Maybe it was "the giver" in me coming out, but I was excited to post this topic!!

I really agree about using this in the office and for self-examination regarding career path, relationships, etc!
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Iam an INTJ
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    ISTP and have always found it to be extremely accurate.

http://www.personalitypage.com/html/ISTP.html
  • Elle408
    Elle408 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    INFJ - Did this during psychology class a few months ago and was surprised at just how accurate and spot on it is!
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    INFP
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    INTJ
  • statickey
    statickey Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    ESFJ
  • secrets_out
    secrets_out Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Enfj....and spot on!
  • crimsoncat
    crimsoncat Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    ISFJ, but I'm a very loud, talkative introvert. I also sway to INFJ when I'm dealing with people at work.

I'm also a ID on the DiSC. Specifically I was persuader pattern. Basically, that translates to I'm friendly, talkative and very good at being manipulative. I'm one of those people who knows how to spin things to get you to do what I want. Ironically, I was only one of 4 in my class of 160 at medical school with the ID type and the only persuader in the whole class. I think of it like being a unicorn. :smile:

By the way, it seems I'm like Dr. Watson from Sherlock Holmes!

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/JustForFun/ExamplesOfMyersBriggsPersonalitiesInStories
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    ISTP.

Like Tom Cruise.

Come at me, ladies.
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    ESFJ

Do you think taking ADD meds (if needed) can affect the outcome?
  • desert_rhino
    desert_rhino Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    INTJ.... Very over-represented here.
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    bump for laters... homework nows
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    INFJ
  • DrJackson6
    DrJackson6 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    INFJ - Quietly forceful, original, and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done. Extremely intuitive about people, and concerned for their feelings. Well-developed value systems which they strictly adhere to. Well-respected for their perserverence in doing the right thing.

http://www.personalitypage.com/html/INFJ.html
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    ENFP!
  • Elibasia
    Elibasia Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    ISTJ
  • supermom2002
    supermom2002 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    ESTJ. Pretty accurate

"ESTJs usually feel very strongly that they are right and that if everyone else would listen carefully to what the ESTJ has to say, then they would understand the way things really are, and the world would be a better place."

exactly!!
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Enfj....and spot on!

Same here!! (re ENFJ)

You are:
    very expressed extravert
    moderately expressed intuitive personality
    slightly expressed feeling personality
    very expressed judging personality

Extraverted feeling types seek continuity through harmonious relationships and collective values. They excel at picking up on the tone of a situation and acting accordingly, adding warmth to a cool setting or turning sour into sweet. They naturally seek to know what people do well, what they enjoy, and where and how they work. They seem to have an infinite number of acquaintances from all walks of life and are always on the lookout for people in need and those who can help out. ENFJs weave and strengthen the collective fabric of social conventions and interactions. Inclusiveness is important and they are particularly sensitive to those who are excluded.

ENFJs focus on others, feeling a glow when those around them are happy, and troubled when something is amiss. They are natural cheerleaders, often expressing support, gratitude, and encouragement, and heaping praise onto those they appreciate. They take note of what is being done and what needs doing, offering their assistance wherever necessary.

ENFJs enjoy organizing group activities and tend to take their commitments seriously. In general, they are reliable and do not like to disappoint others. As team players and project leaders, they have a gift for rallying their players, focusing on what is being done right and each member's strengths. They are loyal and they expect loyalty. They carry conversations well, finding common ground with their speaker. They tend to find the correct and gracious way to respond in any given situation, no matter how tense or uncomfortable it is.

Types with dominant extraverted feeling may uphold a wide range of values, simply because shared values are what create harmony. Some will profess the importance of tough-minded logic, justice and scholarly debate because their environments have these shared values. They tend to adopt the collective values of those in their social group.

I love this kind of thing!! Very helpful in determining your strengths and channeling them into something positive and rewarding!