What type are you?

Replies

• Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Definitely ENFP. Love it and hate it at the same time! :)

I agree. I am also an ENFP and if I could be less of a feeler, that'd be GREAT!
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    I'm an INFP... but my P and J are very close, so some days I act more like an INFJ.
  • jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    ISTJ
  • aqua_zumba_fan
    aqua_zumba_fan Posts: 383 Member
    INFJ, the least common apparently.
    All very accurate!
  • Gestahl
    Gestahl Posts: 110 Member
    INFJ... and I am fascinated by the number of INFJs on here! Supposedly we're, like, 1-3% of the population.
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    INFJ... and I am fascinated by the number of INFJs on here! Supposedly we're, like, 1-3% of the population.

ENFP's are something like 1-2% of the population as well, and when I went to college a lot of my friends/classmates were also ENFP's. Strange! My best friend is an INFJ. :)
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    INFJ.. thanks for the link.. interesting!!
  • vmclach
    vmclach Posts: 670 Member
    ENFJ :)
  • MummaSue
    MummaSue Posts: 242 Member
    INFJ ... amazing! Thanks
  • Stephyshoes
    Stephyshoes Posts: 45 Member
    I really enjoyed looking through to see what scores people ended up with! I've taken the test a few times over the years for classes, employment, etc. Sometimes I come out an ENFJ and sometimes I come out an INFJ. Once, I took the test on paper and scored dead even on introversion/extroversion! I'm still prone to overanalyzing things, however...I have to let that F shine!
  • ISTJ
  • teresadutton
    teresadutton Posts: 217 Member
    ISFJ here
  • mummyv811
    mummyv811 Posts: 237
    INFJ - Read the description and it is scarily spot on! Why did I not find this out before I entered the world of work? Think I might be having a change in career in the near future!
  • midnight333
    midnight333 Posts: 149
    Pretty neato! I'm an ESFP, thats just like me!
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,374 Member
    I am - ISTJ - I think I may have answered some questions before thinking...lol
  • thiscanbedone
    thiscanbedone Posts: 73 Member
    INFP :) scary accurate as to how I think of myself
    Mine too! And we are healers!! :)
  • dperich1968
    dperich1968 Posts: 235 Member
    ENTJ - When we did our course they made us line up based on our E score - I had to stand right at the end of the room my Extrovert score was miles higher than anyone else ;-)

ENTJ all the way!! and proud of it. :)
  • sel254
    sel254 Posts: 273 Member
    ISFJ - scarily accurate!
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    INTJ

I am introverted, but only in situations where I don't know people. As soon as they get to know me, I'm the most extroverted person on the face of the earth.
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    ISFJ