Started 30 Day Shred ( 30 DS) today

Options
13»

Replies

• lenibells
    lenibells Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I did level 1 last night with youtube on my TV when I got home from the gym. I was curious to see if it involved much jumping because the guy that lives below me doesnt allow noise of any sort (he once called the police on my cat running around!) but I felt so pumped after I think I'll continue! I only had small wrist weights at home though so will have to look into heavier weights.

Can anyone tell me if there is much more jumping in levels 2 & 3? Thanks!
  • Ragel27
    Ragel27 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have just started level one & my arms feel like jelly! I swear i have never sweated soo much in my whole life,but i managed to do it the whole way through & feel really proud of myself :) Feel free to add me,as its good to have people to motivate you, Rachel
  • BCnurse
    BCnurse Posts: 1
    Options
    On day four level 1. Really enjoying it. Its difficult but I'm going to try and stick with it.
  • hungergames324
    hungergames324 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    This post is motivating me to start up 30DS again!
  • keithmctaggart
    Options
    I'm new to all this...what's this 30 day shred?
  • AC417
    AC417 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start tomorrow morning! So excited. Feel free to add me. :)
  • Vickied84
    Vickied84 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    If you go on Livestrong's website they have a formula to figure out your calories burned. I tried wearing my HRM, don't know if it was all the moving around, but it kept losing signal.

According to livestrong....
    154 # person can burn 503 calories in 60 min of 30 day shred.

So if you need help with formulas...
    Take your weight multiply by 503. Then divide by 154. Then divide by 3, to get your calories burned at your weight for a 20 min 30 days shred session.

Hope it helps!

This is great, thank you!
  • usteward
    usteward Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    bump
  • lisaishotpink
    Options
    I just finished day 4 of level 2, and it is going great!!! I lost 1.6lbs and about 4 or 5 (can't remember exactly) overall. I haven't been consistent with level 2 because of arthritis in my knee flaring up, but I have done it every other day. I did level 1 for the allotted 10 days, so hopefully by the time level 3 rolls around (and my PT for my knee starts) I can do it every day. Good luck with it! It is a great workout that will increase your endurance and make you feel stronger. Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • rcbeck99
    rcbeck99 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I haven't started it yet but my stuff (DVD, mat, & weights) is on order and I can't wait to get it and get going! Everyone feel free to add me!!
  • Ariberri9
    Ariberri9 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Best of luck! I started 30DS ten days ago; I start Level 2 tomorrow. I've already seen progress! Let me know if you want photos as inspiration. :flowerforyou:
  • lilybear84
    lilybear84 Posts: 57
    Options
    Im starting tomorrow morning im pretty excited. Ive heard so many good thongs about this dvd and people losing weight. I have 3lb dumbbells to start with
  • pinkwhisk
    pinkwhisk Posts: 41
    Options
    I finish tomorrow - you'll get there! i have lost 22.5cm in total and 10lbs.
  • TheRealAimee
    Options
    I started on June 1. So far it's great!

I sent you a request. Anyone else who's doing 30 Day Shred feel free to add me if you'd like more pals. :)
  • candacepatra
    candacepatra Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Today I finished Day 2, Level 1. Jillian really kicks your butt! Was totally covered in sweat today, and my legs have felt sore & stiff for the last two days. I REALLY hope that gets better... lol.

I've done Jillian's Ripped in 30 - only level 1 before, so I knew how intense it was, but planning to stick it out this time around and hopefully see some results!
  • LooneyBruni
    LooneyBruni Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I started 30ds today! Yay!im so excited for this!
  • laurensayz
    laurensayz Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 3. Feel free to friend me! :)
  • healthynerd
    Options
    I just started today too!
  • draiko
    draiko Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi is anyone still doing the 30 day shred, i have done my second workout, first was agony, couldnt walk up the stairs, thighs and chest very tender and sore, had to miss a day to do the second one or id damage myself, but think the body is getting use to it now, looking forward to my 3rd tomorow.