Hypothetical situation

Options
124»

Replies

• artbkward
    artbkward Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Lawyer, yep. Cut your losses and move on.

Then wonder why they chose to hide behind a soybean field when a corn field is obviously better for concealing things.
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    Say the following scenario happens to you.....

You have been married for less than 18 months. Your spouse has started going out with friends a good bit.....you are not invited....girls night...what have you. One Saturday night, she is out with friends. Two oclock in the morning...no word from her...so you get worried and go look for her. Passing some family property...you see brake lights in the back of the soybean field...and knowing that no one should be there, you pull in to check. You are armed and on your own property, where you have a right to be. You pull up on the vehicle...and see your spouse and a a member of the opposite sex in the back seat, obvoiously at least partially un dressed. It is obvioulsy not kidnapping...both participants are willingly engaged.

What do you do?
    Well, in your hypothetical situation:

@ 25 years old? Beat them both within an inch of their lives, destroy the vehicle, hope to not spend the next 10 years in jail.

@ 42 years old? go home, pack her a night bag and, once she comes home, meet her at the door with the bag and an explination as to why she will be forced to find a new place to live.
    Explain to her how dangerous her little good time was to both her and her new boyfriend.
    Tell her "good luck" and let the next conversation come from your lawyer.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    I would take a few pics, creep up to the door, knock on the window and then tell her "I just thought that you should know, since your girls nights are so good for your mood, I am gonna start having boys night........ and this just made me realize how much I will enjoy that! Oh, and you may want to stay in a hotel tonight, since I already sent your momma the pics too and you aren't sleeping in MY house."
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Likely just taillights, some people don't bother to make the distinction. They just see red on the back and call them brakelights.

JM

You are a goddam genius Gump! I would sent you to OCS if it would not be such a waste of a damn fine enlisted man!!!!
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    From my experience....once a cheater always a cheater!!!
    Got the skank out of my life!!

Also there has to be someone to talk to "LIKE HER"!!! Not us.....just sayin'!!!!!!!

Thanks Cliff...

this happened 20 years ago...my first wife. NO, I did not shoot them...but only cause they ran before I could. I chased them. I lost them. I confronted her the next morning.....I did divorce on the grounds of adultry.

But your condescending, smartassed comment is welcome...thanks! I was not asking for advice....I was just wondering what others would do.
  • treesha450
    treesha450 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Bash out the windows with a baseball bat !! Raise hell ! I'd be beyond pissed !