JUNE STARTERS WEIGH IN, week of July 27th

Options

Replies

• Meags23
    Meags23 Posts: 98
    Options
    PS- magglett, I borrowed your picture to put on the website!
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options

You're funny ... it's really not my picture ... I kind of stole it.

smiley_lol.gif
  • Fit4Vet
    Fit4Vet Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    lost again! te-he

okay so, I'm at 191 today.

sw 199
    cw 191
    gw 135 ish
  • kat05317
    kat05317 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!
    Everyone seems to be doing great!
    I did weigh in this morning I just have not been able to post till now here goes...
    SW 261.2
    LW 249
    CW 246.8
    At Least I got last weeks two pounds off! I can handle that.
    I am glad to be a part of this group. Keep up the good work!
    Kat
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    070225200121_Rosie_the_Riveter_We_Can_Do_It_LG.jpg

LOL....too funny!!!
  • kandyjo
    Options
    That is awsome! Keep it up! I can't wait for my day to come where i'm no longer in the 200s :happy: And I too am so grateful for kandyjo for starting JUNE STARTERS!!!! It really does keep me going!!!

You guys are awesome!!!! You are all my motivation and inspiration!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • kandyjo
    Options

Awesome idea!! :happy:
  • kandyjo
    Options

You're funny ... it's really not my picture ... I kind of stole it.

smiley_lol.gif

Look at you and your cute little annimations :laugh:

Are you enjoying Zumba?
  • kandyjo
    Options
    lost again! te-he

okay so, I'm at 191 today.

sw 199
    cw 191
    gw 135 ish

Look at you Rockin' and Rollin'!!!! :drinker:
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Hello everyone!
    I did weigh in this morning I just have not been able to post till now here goes...
    SW 261.2
    LW 249
    CW 246.8
    Kat

That's awesome, Kat!!! I am in a lull...so hopefully I will snap out of it.... Its been a crazy past week with company down from NY and I didn't exercise one time during the week :blushing: yeah, shame on me.... BUt I did feel like I was going to be a terrible hostess to just run off and leave her with my kiddos (: Anyway, I'm getting back on track. I REALLY hated gaining that pound!! :mad:
  • Daisy_May
    Daisy_May Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!
    SW 261.2
    LW 249
    CW 246.8
    Kat

That's awesome, Kat!!! I am in a lull...so hopefully I will snap out of it.... Its been a crazy past week with company down from NY and I didn't exercise one time during the week :blushing: yeah, shame on me.... BUt I did feel like I was going to be a terrible hostess to just run off and leave her with my kiddos (: Anyway, I'm getting back on track. I REALLY hated gaining that pound!! :mad:

Don't worry Kandy, we've all been there, life happens and sometimes we can't do everything we plan. Keep on treking and that pound(and lots more) will come off !!
  • kblu0816
    kblu0816 Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options
    So I'm sort of late in posting something but I did start in June, even if it was at the end of June. I'm not doing to well but I think it is because I just started on some new medication and the doctor did say my weight would be all out of wack until my system got used to the stuff, I think I'm almos there because I'm still stuck at the two pound mark even though I've been working out like mad for the past two weeks. Oh well. Next week should be better I hope
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I am fluctuating this week again even though I am eating healthy foods. I have been off work sick for a few days though and am forcing myself to eat despite no appetite but I know I am not getting enough calories and water right now. I am back to work today but still not at 100%. :sick:

I had a bad reaction to someone wearing perfume (I have multiple chemical sensitivity so perfume, cologne and whole bunch of other scented things set me off) that my coughing fit was severe enough that I pulled muscles in my neck and back. Ouchies.

I think I am also having a low blood pressure spell which is usually the only thing that dampens my appetite..lol. :bigsmile:

Good thing I already weighed in on Monday.

Anyway, take care all and I hope you are having a good week.
    Tammy
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Kandy! I was wondering where you were, I hadn't seen you around in a whiel!

I'm still here (: Just been really busy...
  • kandyjo
    Options
    I'm amazed...I feel so much better than April 2009 when I weighed 223. June 2nd I joined MFP at 214. And today I weighed in at 199.6.

Okay, so I had to take off my wedding ring,earrings and necklace to do it...but 199.6 is just that - under 200! :blushing:

I'm so grateful to members of "JUNE STARTERS" started by "kandyjo" and "Fit By Fall" started by "mrsprazak05" and "Low Carb-ers Chanllenge to Choose Change" started by "SassySouthernGirl". These three ladies and their group members have inspired and encouraged me to reach a goal I sometimes never even considered starting because I didn't think I'd ever be successful...so I was a quitter before I even started! :angry:

Now I get it, just one day at a time - one calorie at a time, one minute of exercise at a time. It's so much easier when it's small steps. I'm on my way! :happy:

YOu are so awesome!!!! Under 200!!!! You rock!!! Thank you for being such an encouragement!! :drinker:
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Hello everyone!
    SW 261.2
    LW 249
    CW 246.8
    Kat

Don't worry Kandy, we've all been there, life happens and sometimes we can't do everything we plan. Keep on treking and that pound(and lots more) will come off !!

Thank you so much.... I really needed that :drinker:
  • yolie1220
    yolie1220 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I got off track for a couple days. I ate normally and all but didn't record anything for some reason. I guess I just needed a break! But now I'm back on track and feel better knowing exactly how much I'm eating, it's weird how that works :drinker:
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Good Morning Good Morning ... Just have to get through work today then I'm off for 4 days!!

TGIF.gif
  • SShay832001
    SShay832001 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congrats all that have lost, and those that did not, don't give up-I just went about five days wihout losing anything and then all of the sudden four pounds shed off! I usually do not have time to post messages, so here is my most recent update.

SW: 244.5 lbs
    CW: 217.5 lbs
    GW: 140 lbs
  • kandyjo
    Options
    OK OK OK!~!!!!!!!!
    I'm excited because I went ahead and decided to weigh again today and guess what!!!!
    219 lbs!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!! I wanted to be out of the 220's by Saturday and pretty much thought that I wasn't going to budge from the 220 lbs I have been at for almost two weeks.... Anyway, I was really excited that when I stepped on that scale today, it said 219!!! So, yay..... Small thing, but it made me really excited....
    Now to bust the 200's :happy:
    We are leaving for NY in the morning so we are going to be on vacation for 2 weeks.... I am going to do my BEST to keep on a schedule and fit at least a good walk in every now and then .. and then maybe some push up's and set up's before bed time or something...
    Anyway, I wanted to repost:

SW 230
    LW 220
    TW 219 (woo hoo)
    GW 140