i cant stop eating the cookies i baked!

Options
12346»

Replies

• belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    My tip - snag a live in boyfriend!! Your cookie problem will be instantly solved. The only reason I keep mine around is so he can Ninja those cookies outta my hands

Now thats funny
  • k011185
    k011185 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Baking is theraputic to me, (also my job, lol). I try to keep it all at the shop, but if I make something at home I send all the extras to work with my husband. Or if that isn't an option, and he isnt home to scarf them down for me, i throw them away and toss soemthing nasty over them in the garbage. lol. I always feel so guilty doing that though.
    I also scale recipes waaaay down. So instead of making 40 cookies, I make 5-10.
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    I love the solutions of giving them to other people on these kind of problems. :laugh: "I can't control myself so I'm just going to give them to another person and let them potentially deal with that same problem."
    I've had somebody give me a batch of something they didn't want in the house and when I knew I couldn't exert more self control I threw them away. Either freeze them or throw them out if you think your going to eat the whole thing. And don't make them again. :P
  • toomuchsweetness
    toomuchsweetness Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    ah i baked the yummiest cookies and I cannot stop eating them. Any ideas on what to do with them???? My will power is seriously lacking right about now. and they are not "healthy" cookies.

If I couldnt eat them, I would have resisted making them from the start
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Than don't make them!!! :ohwell:
  • kjannan
    kjannan Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I haven't read all of the replies but.......if you like baking, have a play around with your recipes on here. I did that & have healthier recipes for cookies, muffins & brownies. If you find you can't eat them in moderation it's probably best not to bake lol
  • Nichelledr
    Nichelledr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Either give them away or throw them out, like I have a case of thin mints that a friend gave me, and this weekend I was lusting for the minty fresh chocoalty taste, and I eat some on the sneak and girl I gained two pounds that I had to work off in three days, so now I am giving them away left and right.
  • xiala
    xiala Posts: 50
    Options
    It's okay to have a cookie or two! Just don't do it every day. I would give them away and try not to bake so many next time. I know how you feel, though... I had a hard time staying away from that Boston Creme donut this morning, but you know what? I didn't touch it! Remember that you'll feel MUCH better having not eaten the cookie than if you do. You will feel proud of yourself.
  • MariaOoo
    MariaOoo Posts: 4
    Options
    Agreed!