Ultimate Zombie Survival Team

Options
Trail_Addict
Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
I woke up this morning to find The Zombie Apocalypse has magically started. I am fairly set to survive for several weeks on my own, but I would rather put together an elite team... an A-Team, as you were... to survive the unknown future. What special skill can you bring to the table to find a seat on my team bus?

Replies

• Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    Sign me up bro...I got your back

Check out my name (Mercenary)...I am a hired Gun...aka Hired Soilder...aka Hired Assassin...
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I'm a very good marksman. I can also shoot bows, and I know how to clean and cook nearly any kind of meat. I can also fish.
  • ashmarie484
    ashmarie484 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Im a nurse so you can utilize my medical skills :)
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I can knit. You're going to need matching hats and scarves for fighting the cold, plus I can knit bandages.
  • mommy4joey
    mommy4joey Posts: 21
    Options
    Im a pretty fast runner, so could be set out as bait, and can have zombies chase me, while you kill them! LOL
  • kklemarow
    kklemarow Posts: 167 Member
    Options
  • jmilian825
    jmilian825 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    uh I have swords and play alot of zombie games? I may die first but that will give y'all a chance to escape while I get mauled by zombies
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Im a pretty fast runner, so could be set out as bait, and can have zombies chase me, while you kill them! LOL
    ^ this! plus I can make a meal out of anything so you would never starve to death ;)
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    I use knives and am the silent type killer. I can get into places and get needed gear,info,food pretty much anything!
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    I was 6 years in the Army Reserves and was a First Class shot with rifle, MG, and SMG. I was also trained in the use of pistols, grenades, mortars and anti-tank weapons.

I'm a trained Advanced level driver.
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I'm a thinker, I'm good at thinking of alternate situations and possible outcomes. Comes from a lifetime of worry and to help me avoid bad situations.

:smokin:
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I'm looking into ofinding a good sling shot ... somehow I feel so screwed right now
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    I'm a great SLAPPER and I will slap the shyt out of each and every one of you for believing in zombies!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mommy4joey
    mommy4joey Posts: 21
    Options

Also have seven years army service, and was a combat life saver through my last deployment. Also EO rep, so perhaps, can help everyone stay happy on compound and settle disputes.
  • couponfun
    couponfun Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I have stockpiles of food and water, am fantastic with a knife, can carve arrows for reloading, and while I'm not the fastest runner, as a former dancer I'm pretty agile. Oh, and I'm a really good cook over open fires/grills.
  • sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I cook. Any use for a cook?!!

Oh and I work with pyrotechnics at work which could come in handy ;o)
  • quie618
    quie618 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I've watched enough zombie movies that I am fairly confident, I will kick butt. Frankly, if I saw a dude eating another dude's face - I'd run far away and then call the police.
  • Zalovar
    Zalovar Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Qualifications, hmmm, let's see. Extensively trained in the use of firearms, extensive knowledge of zombie behavior and combat strengths/weaknesses, have a large stash of food/survival gear/ammunition/various melee weapons, etc. Know how to and actively make booze, grow my own food, forage for edible plants, hunt, fish, first aid. Been doing lots of cardio and learning MMA-type fighting skills. Played every major zombie video game and seen most zombie movies in existence (even many of the very terrible ones). Have a bug out bag and bug out plans (Plans A, B and C). Plus many other skills...I would be an asset to your team!
  • quie618
    quie618 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I cook. Any use for a cook?!!

Hells yeah! Someone's gotta make that squirrel taste good.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    I'm a really good shot. And I run fast. I am really good in high pressure situations.
    My only weakness is my dogs. I know if the zombies get me it is because I went back to rescue my dog (most likely my chicken of a Lab).