Ultimate Zombie Survival Team

Options

Replies

• KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I can sew and am super crafty...a home-maker MacGuyver, if you will.

I'm an excellent shot with a handgun!

I'm a pretty good cook. :laugh:
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Qualifications, hmmm, let's see. Extensively trained in the use of firearms, extensive knowledge of zombie behavior and combat strengths/weaknesses, have a large stash of food/survival gear/ammunition/various melee weapons, etc. Know how to and actively make booze, grow my own food, forage for edible plants, hunt, fish, first aid. Been doing lots of cardio and learning MMA-type fighting skills. Played every major zombie video game and seen most zombie movies in existence (even many of the very terrible ones). Have a bug out bag and bug out plans (Plans A, B and C). Plus many other skills...I would be an asset to your team!

You sound a lot like me. :wink:
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    I've watched enough zombie movies that I am fairly confident, I will kick butt. Frankly, if I saw a dude eating another dude's face - I'd run far away and then call the police.

Call the police? are you sure you seen enough ...The police would be zombies too...never call the police...You head to your nearest gun store...with PB Jar in hand...of course
  • couponfun
    couponfun Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I should mention that I have a 45 year old bottle of rum, loads of wine and regular rum and some whiskey.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    I should mention that I have a 45 year old bottle of rum, loads of wine and regular rum and some whiskey.

I'm on her team ^^^
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I spent the better part of a year addicted to Plants vs. Zombies...
  • Zalovar
    Zalovar Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Glad to see there's at least one other person out there that's ready for just about anything!
    Qualifications, hmmm, let's see. Extensively trained in the use of firearms, extensive knowledge of zombie behavior and combat strengths/weaknesses, have a large stash of food/survival gear/ammunition/various melee weapons, etc. Know how to and actively make booze, grow my own food, forage for edible plants, hunt, fish, first aid. Been doing lots of cardio and learning MMA-type fighting skills. Played every major zombie video game and seen most zombie movies in existence (even many of the very terrible ones). Have a bug out bag and bug out plans (Plans A, B and C). Plus many other skills...I would be an asset to your team!

You sound a lot like me. :wink:
  • jmilian825
    jmilian825 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I've watched enough zombie movies that I am fairly confident, I will kick butt. Frankly, if I saw a dude eating another dude's face - I'd run far away and then call the police.

Call the police? are you sure you seen enough ...The police would be zombies too...never call the police...You head to your nearest gun store...with PB Jar in hand...of course
    yea take the PB for gosh sakes!!!
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options

I'm on her team ^^^
    Hell yeah...get so drunk you don't care if you get bitten.
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    My qualifications for the zombie survival team include being very strategic and organized. I keep a level head even under pressure, while others are panicking. I am also assertive enough to weed out weak links that will slow down or endanger the group. I have a strong stomach for the gore and am not prone to hysterics, sniffling, crying, or other irritating emotional fits.
  • grimm1974
    grimm1974 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Firearms are for amateurs. You want zombie cleanup? Explosives and combustibles or stay home.
  • couponfun
    Options

I'm on her team ^^^
    Hell yeah...get so drunk you don't care if you get bitten.

Nah, I shoot better drunk.
  • boggsmeister
    boggsmeister Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I am a pretty good camper and cook. Not bad with strategy and logistics either. Every army needs their "Radar." Besides, when it goes down, I'm 6'3" and 300 pounds. I can hit pretty hard yo.
  • Trail_Addict
    Options
    We're gonna need a bigger bus! :laugh:
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    I'm a chemist...I can whip up some chemical warfare
  • iKristine
    iKristine Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Funny you should ask. I recently made a map for my cartography class. It plotted all the TRI (toxic release inventory) sites in my hometown. I then highlighted the ones within a half mile of the rivers. I then plotted the cemetaries located within leaching limits of the river. Surrounding the cemetary, was a buffer zone of 1.5 miles. This represented the containment area within 3 hours of contamination (Zombieland 2009, et al)

I also possess geography/geoscience/geology skills. I know the natural environment extremely well. Coupled with hard sciences such as physics, chemistry through bio. I also have a yellow belt in Hapkido, general outdoors gears knowledge such as a z-drag/pulley and climbing gear. I can also handle a gun and heavy machinery. I'm rehearsed well in physiology and anatomy for life saving skills. I have more rod cells than cones in my vision. Meaning I can see dark/light contrast better than normal human eyes. I essentially can see in the dark more clearly. I also have a sick sense of humor. So I can be creative in areas others might be not so well rehearsed.

I find I'm uniquely qualified for lots of useful survival skills.
  • couponfun
    Options
    We're gonna need a bigger bus! :laugh:

I'm driving!!! :drinker: :laugh: My dad calls me Andretti...I got skillz
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    I'm an excellent climber of trees, rocks, you name it. I can help you build tree forts and hang your supplies out of reach of zombies and bears.
  • Trail_Addict
    Options
    We're gonna need some women-folk to help repopulate. LOL *know.wut.i'm.sayin* :wink:
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    I can run, shoot, box, drive a standard, and I'm 100% okay with beheading a close friend or family member if they are bitten (or look like they may have gotten a scratch or bruise or something).