Ultimate Zombie Survival Team

Options

Replies

• Zalovar
    Zalovar Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    This is vitally important. We cannot allow the group to be compromised if someone is possibly infected. Off with their head! If it makes it easier, I will volunteer to decapitate your close friends/family if you would do me the same courtesy. Also, I fully expect you to decapitate me if I become infected. Thank you.
    I can run, shoot, box, drive a standard, and I'm 100% okay with beheading a close friend or family member if they are bitten (or look like they may have gotten a scratch or bruise or something).
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    I'm a hippie....

I can find you food in the forest, medicine, sew your clothes, bake bread from scratch. I'm a horrifically light sleeper with insomnia, making me perfect for taking watch at night. I survived almost two years on next to no sleep whatsoever, while still working and taking care of my family.

I can shoot both regular guns and bows / arrows, including a crossbow.

I have no problem putting people out of their misery, and I have high standards. If I'm the one slowing the team down, I'm outta there.
  • couponfun
    couponfun Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    This is vitally important. We cannot allow the group to be compromised if someone is possibly infected. Off with their head! If it makes it easier, I will volunteer to decapitate your close friends/family if you would do me the same courtesy. Also, I fully expect you to decapitate me if I become infected. Thank you.
    I can run, shoot, box, drive a standard, and I'm 100% okay with beheading a close friend or family member if they are bitten (or look like they may have gotten a scratch or bruise or something).

That's what I've got my machete for.

You can decapitate my husband even if he isn't infected, though. Go ahead. Please.
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    I should mention that I have a 45 year old bottle of rum, loads of wine and regular rum and some whiskey.

I'm on her team ^^^

Count me in!
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    I look fantastic pregnant

We're gonna need some women-folk to help repopulate. LOL *know.wut.i'm.sayin* :wink:

Awesome! :flowerforyou:

I'll help the repopulation cause! I'm C-RAZY hot! :bigsmile:
  • LilysMom28
    LilysMom28 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    We're gonna need some women-folk to help repopulate. LOL *know.wut.i'm.sayin* :wink:

I'm in!!!
  • lynnetted43
    lynnetted43 Posts: 252
    Options
    im a gemini!! my evil twin is a *****!!
  • charityheckler
    charityheckler Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    What the heck... I'll sign up... I'll be your connection... I can get my hands on a lot of things plus I got a whole Army of people that will come out to play.... And trust me they are more than ready...
  • couponfun
    Options
    So...do we get badges or something? How do we know who's on our team??
  • Aleciajones
    Aleciajones Posts: 153
    Options
    I can grow it, preserve it, kill it, process it. Ready to go w my ar and bob at the drop of the first human lunachable.
  • run4yourlife
    run4yourlife Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Ummmm....eye candy? :laugh:

Kidding! I can run fast, I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty and I'm a great cook. But, this is where teamwork comes into play - somebody else can butcher the food. I can't watch that part.
  • DrewMaxwell
    DrewMaxwell Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure one of these will be needed

246523_3189175618689_1087230952_n.jpg
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure one of these will be needed

246523_3189175618689_1087230952_n.jpg

I gotsta gets me one of those!
  • macnotes
    macnotes Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    My Zombie survival skills:
    - I am entertaining and have a funny laugh
    - I am like Deanna Troy on Star Trek and can help calm and focus the group
    - I have decent sized fun bags for feeding the new population
    - I am creative and resourceful, good at finding useable objects to be turned into a variety of items.
    - If I die of natural causes, my legs are solid meat including two 17" calves which could easily be used to feed a small village.
  • couponfun
    Options
    Gotta love my Florida Gators

http://www.astro.ufl.edu/~jybarra/zombieplan.pdf

University of Florida Zombie Disaster Preparedness Simulation Exercise

It even has forms to fill out for the State, since it's a public institution. It's freaking hilarious but I believe that it's actually a fairly good plan.
  • brighteyes31143
    Options
    I woke up this morning to find The Zombie Apocalypse has magically started. I am fairly set to survive for several weeks on my own, but I would rather put together an elite team... an A-Team, as you were... to survive the unknown future. What special skill can you bring to the table to find a seat on my team bus?

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • couponfun
    Options
    BTW, in a pinch, if we need to really escape the area I can fly and land a plane. No cupholders so someone will have to hold my drink :drinker:
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I'm a zombie behaviour analyst, a strong runner, and posess excellent tactical and logistical skills in many zombie training simulations. I'm also a ninja.

I'll take the seat to the left... ;)
  • MrGonzo05
    MrGonzo05 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    My makeshift weapons are the finest available.

I can fix things.
  • guamSUPERgirl90
    Options
    <---- take me take me!

I used to be in telecommunications. I can hot-wire a phone. LMAO.