Beyonce - Baby Weight...thoughts???

Options

Replies

• mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    The fact is that its her job to be in shape. She probably had a team of trainers, nutritionalists, a staff devoted to getting her into concert shape.

On another note.. was Beyonce not the person that made the "master cleanse" so popular?

Yes, she was. I went on it for like 2 hours and died. I needed real food lol.

Ha Ha. Yeah, I have never tried anything like that.. I know myself enough to know that I would NOT be able to go without food!!!
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna say she didn't have the baby, a surrogate did, and the whole thing is a cover-up, lol
    Yup, I agree
  • giselle9938
    giselle9938 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    She do a lot of extreme diets... I read a article a long time ago about her eating a maple syrup mix diet for two weeks... here is a article I found today

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-452342/Lose-weight-drinking-maple-syrup-Well-worked-Beyonce-Ill-try.html
  • TNTwedell
    TNTwedell Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Good for her! I agree - its her JOB to get in shape & lose the weight. Plus - who knows what else she does all day long.
    If I had the time and resources (and CASH) to spend 5hrs a day at the gym - I bet I would lose that much weight too.
    Think about all those Biggest Loser contestants... they spend all day in the gym, 6days a week & this type of weight loss is NORMAL for that show.
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Good for her. I'm sure she worked extremely hard.

did you even read the article??? she said she ate lettuce and dropped 60lbs in 5 months...it's complete BS...and not a healthy way to lose weight, especially baby weight...

I think you're taking it to seriously. I'm sure she didn't just eat lettuce as her sole food. Come on, where is the common sense people? 60lbs in 5 months really isn't that big of a deal.
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Eh, I lost 60 pounds in about 5 months, and I ate a hell of a lot more than lettuce. So...figure that one out.
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    She probably gained 60 during her pregnancy. Including baby/extra blood/placenta/retained water. Which all goes away naturally so I would say she probably had 25-30lbs to lose in 5 months. Which isn't that ridiculous.
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    She probably gained 60 during her pregnancy. Including baby/extra blood/placenta/retained water. Which all goes away naturally so I would say she probably had 25-30lbs to lose in 5 months. Which isn't that ridiculous.

This!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    i think shes rich and has money to pay for a personal trainer, chef, and a home gym ( not to mention a nanny )

^^^^^^^^^I think she can work just as hard as normal people...Key is she has money and she has a chef that can fix good healthy food around the clock....GO BEYONCE!! I really think she said that as a Joke...
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options
    Filed Under:

Celebrities are Different.

It's worth millions to her (and her entourage and empire) to get back her pre-baby shape. She has had every aid available to a human being. I assume she did it in the healthiest way possible for such a rapid transformation.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    They had me on that treadmill. I ate lettuce!"

I am sure that is an exaggeration. It looks like she returned to her former shape, and considering how much she used to work out, it probably was a normal weight loss.
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Obviously she wasn't ONLY eating lettuce. Good for her for dropping the weight. She looks great. I'm always happy to her about mamas getting their bodies back. We can still be hot after having babies. :)

Absolutely!! :)
  • TazzytheMotivator
    TazzytheMotivator Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    She looked great . So happy for her. I never have the priveledge of having a baby and I still managed to put on 200+ extra pounds. I am glad she had the willpower to do something , instead of letting the weight just pile on top . Beyonce do you ! You deserve it
  • UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    If she gained 60 lbs during her pregnancy, I bet she lost like 20 just from giving birth. :ohwell:
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    I think she looks great. Please, her comment about eating lettuce was probably (likely) was an attempt to emphasize how hard it was to watch her diet. No doubt she ate more than just lettuce.

I think celebrities are damned if they do, damned if they don't. Imagine the criticism she'd be getting if she was still working on the baby pounds.

I think she looks awesome.
  • 7bel0
    7bel0 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I just heard this on the radio.

a) She makes millions to look good. It's her job
    b) I'm sure she ate a lot more than lettuce.
    And Finally
    c) All of us would look like Beyonce if we had personal chefs, our own personal gyms with trainers on site. And all the money in the world do those things.
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Whether she did it in a healthy way or not, celebrities are under so much pressure to lose baby weight. They're ridiculed and shamed if they don't lose it all within 6 weeks! Look at Leah Remini and all the horse**** she put up with about not losing her post pregnancy weight fast enough.
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Good for her. I'm sure she worked extremely hard.

did you even read the article??? she said she ate lettuce and dropped 60lbs in 5 months...it's complete BS...and not a healthy way to lose weight, especially baby weight...
    You know she didn't REALLY eat just lettuce for 5 months, right? I am sure that was a 'tongue in cheek' comment. And 60 pounds in 5 months is not a huge, unreasonable number. She likely lost 15-25 pounds just from giving birth.
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    weren't there rumors that she faked the pregnancy and had a surrogate?
  • Kaelabaela
    Kaelabaela Posts: 50
    Options
    Haters gonna hate.