Beyonce - Baby Weight...thoughts???

Options

Replies

• LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    well considering a surrogate gave birth to her child - I'm going to assume it didn't take her 4 months to unstrap the padded "baby" she wore under her clothes.

Funny story though.
  • jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Money!
  • LilacDreamer
    Options
    beyonce-- ech--- i'm still pissed she rented out an entire wing of a hospital to give birth and her body guards prevented other parents from seeing their newborns.

Pretty sure that didn't actually happen, lol.

No, it happened and it's really not funny LuLZ

Queen Beyonce needed to keep people away to keep up the charade that she was the one giving birth.
  • aekaya
    aekaya Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    There has been scuttlebutt in the gossip blogs for eons now that Bey-Bey didn't actually have the bay-bay. She used a surrogate, wore a fake belly, and then had the whole "I worked so hard to lose the baby weight" triumph ready to go.

No. There were pictures of her after she gave birth and her hips looked pretty wide. I doubt she'd gain a bunch of weight just to look like she had a baby.

The surrogacy rumors are really insensitive and ridiculous, honestly. Especially considering that she'd suffered a miscarriage - she's said that they're really hurtful too, I wish they'd just go away.
  • butlera8
    butlera8 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Best post so far lol
  • LilacDreamer
    Options
    and people need to learn to count

It wasn't 5 months, it was 4.

January - February = 1 month
    February - March = 2 months
    March - April = 3 months
    April - May = 4 months

June will be 5 months.
  • ShawnaRaeDunn
    ShawnaRaeDunn Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! And MY thought is, she didn't even have her own baby. Which is fine. So yeah, she bugs me now. :tongue:
  • LilacDreamer
    Options
    There has been scuttlebutt in the gossip blogs for eons now that Bey-Bey didn't actually have the bay-bay. She used a surrogate, wore a fake belly, and then had the whole "I worked so hard to lose the baby weight" triumph ready to go.

No. There were pictures of her after she gave birth and her hips looked pretty wide. I doubt she'd gain a bunch of weight just to look like she had a baby.

The surrogacy rumors are really insensitive and ridiculous, honestly. Especially considering that she'd suffered a miscarriage - she's said that they're really hurtful too, I wish they'd just go away.

She didn't gain any weight. She strapped on a baby belly and removed it after 4 months. What a difficult task that was. :sick:
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Good for her! I agree - its her JOB to get in shape & lose the weight. Plus - who knows what else she does all day long.
    If I had the time and resources (and CASH) to spend 5hrs a day at the gym - I bet I would lose that much weight too.
    Think about all those Biggest Loser contestants... they spend all day in the gym, 6days a week & this type of weight loss is NORMAL for that show.

oooh. Nicely said. I've never made the BL comparison to a post-baby celeb before. Made me think.
  • ShawnaRaeDunn
    Options
    She only gained maybe 5lbs when carrying that fake belly lol then, lost it when she stopped wearing it.

OMG I so agree with you!!!!
  • livestar
    livestar Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    beyonce-- ech--- i'm still pissed she rented out an entire wing of a hospital to give birth and her body guards prevented other parents from seeing their newborns.

Pretty sure that didn't actually happen, lol.
    [/quote

Oh, it happened. And we had to hear about this nonsense for weeks.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/01/09/other-parents-claim-they-couldnt-get-access-to-their-newborns-due-to-birth-of-jay-z-and-beyonces-baby/
  • lilojoke
    lilojoke Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Beyonce *kitten* is yummo!
  • ShawnaRaeDunn
    Options
    She didn't gain any weight - she strapped on a baby belly and removed it after 4 months. Such a difficult task that was.
    [/quote]

THANK YOU!!!!
  • SkettiGurl
    SkettiGurl Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I lost all my baby weight in 3 months, all 30lbs of it and I did it by sitting on my butt watching tv and breastfeeding. 60lbs in 5 months is no big deal especially if you're working for it.
  • aekaya
    aekaya Posts: 163 Member
    Options

She didn't gain any weight - she strapped on a baby belly and removed it after 4 months. Such a difficult task that was.

Yes, and then she put on fake hips too!!!

http://creoleindc.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c5e0053ef016300eddd38970d-800wi
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options

Yes, and then she put on fake hips too!!!

http://creoleindc.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c5e0053ef016300eddd38970d-800wi

1.- that pic is from the same day, or , does she wear the same dress, with the same purse, same earrings and same hair do more than once? I doubt it
    2.- In case that pic is from diff days which i doubt, if she used a fake belly, she could use fake hips.. just saying!
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    She was never pregnant. Her assistant carried the baby.

Check out her weird fake bump on this talk show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzhxXumqtHU

I think it's really unfair to young women to set up role models like this. She clearly worked hard to stay in shape before the baby (I remember seeing an older workout routine of hers during the "Crazy In Love" video release when she talked about how many squats she had to do) but it's so wrong to pretend that a woman can lose 60lbs in such a short amount of time when she was never pregnant.

It's the same way I feel about having stars who have clearly had a ton of plastic surgery do ads for moisturizer. It sets up a completely false perception of what is realistic.
  • chemically_imbalanzed
    Options
    Yes, I agree, it was a surrogate. She didn't have the whole floor shut down but security made it hard for people to see their kids in ICU. She had the hospital tape over security cameras and all employees (I'd assume this only applied to lower level staff) had to turn in their phones at the start of the shift so they didn't take pictures. Beyonce was in an adjoining room with her surrogate. I believe the surrogates used name was ingred jackson or jones. The surrogate delivered the baby and was allowed to briefly hold the baby..the baby was then taken to the adjoining room where Beyonce and jayz waited and passed to beyone. Beyonce did not want to go in and see the actual birth of the baby. This info is from reports by an unnamed nurse at the hospital.

So... Congrats to Beyonce. Regardless, she is a new mom. She's not the first to pull the moonbump baby belly scheme over on people who used surrogates. She can stop any day with the lies though about losing weight lol. If my career was my million dollar body, I guess I'd do the same but I'd probably just be real about it to my fans. I'd say something like oh hell no, I worked too hard for this body to push a person out, BUT, IT IS MY EGG N HIS SPERM SO IT IS OUR BABY!!
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    I don't know if Beyonce just is lucky and gains weight gracefully or what, because she did not look 60lbs heavier when she was pregnant. That being said, baby weight is usually easier to get off than weight put on over time, because the majority of it is not fat. You have a TON of water retention, your blood volume almost doubles, plus the weight of the baby, placenta and growing uterus. I am 26 weeks and I have gained about 18-20lbs so far (I am guessing because I literally fluctuate 5lbs every few days) and I know it can not be pure fat. I eat when I am hungry and only allow myself to indulge in cravings every once in a while (my husband has helped with that a lot). I am fairly sure she was exaggerating when she said she only ate lettuce. She wouldn't look good if she only ate lettuce.

If done correctly, the pounds of fat gained during pregnancy should only be about 5-10lbs. The number on the scale should go back to normal in about a few months time, especially if you breastfeed.

Just like every pregnancy is different, so is the weight loss after pregnancy. Some women lose it quickly and some never lose it at all. Having the resources she has, and the money she has, of course she lost it in a relatively quick manner. But rest assured she ate more than lettuce, because she looks great. You can't have a body like beyonce's eating only lettuce.
  • NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    She only gained maybe 5lbs when carrying that fake belly lol then, lost it when she stopped wearing it.

OMG I so agree with you!!!!

I agree..she DID wear a prosthetic belly. There is actual footage taped from a live talk show, which shows the fake belly..slipping off.

And I believe the reason behind her renting the entire wing of the hospital..and refusing to let ANYONE in..including her own parents..was because she was NOT the woman giving birth..it was her SURROGATE giving birth.....and they didn't want any accidental photos leaking.

She didn't lose (60lbs ?) in 5 months....she lost it in 5 minutes...when she removed the fake pregnancy bump.

She's also not as "bootylicious" as she claims....she wears an *kitten* PAD!! She actually has a Flat *kitten* *kitten*...and itty bitty titties...seriously..she does.

Face it, People...she's the female version of MJ...but I liked MJ..he was extraordinarily talented.

Beyonce would be like any regular female if she took all that *kitten* off. Her wigs alone cost $3000.

I liked Kelly Rowland.....and I thought beyonce kinda screwed the other members of Destiney's Child.

She was extremely jealous of Jennifer Hudson...even went so far as to call her fat (Go Jennifer..you rocked before the weightloss..and you really rock now!! Woohoo!!)