Challengers (everyone welcome!)

Options
sjmay
sjmay Posts: 386 Member
Hello everyone!

I was thinking about starting a group here where we have a different challenge every week. Sometimes a fitness challenge, sometimes a food challenge. You can choose to weigh in here as well each week, but it is mostly just about how we do with the challenge at hand.

Anyone else interested in joining me? :smile:

Replies

• countindowntothin
    countindowntothin Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    sure why not? I'm always up for a challenge! :drinker: to a new challenge!
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    I'll give it a go. I could use some friends to help me stay accountable. Challenges are always fun too. How do we determine the challenge each week? Take turns creating them?:happy:
  • sjmay
    Options
    Yes, I was thinking we could all take turns or throw out suggestions each week. The big thing is that we ALL know what the challenge is for the week. I have noticed in some boards it can get confusing. Does anyone have a preference of whether it be a fitness challenge or food challenge this week?

I know that we are already part way in to Monday, but i was thinking Monday will probably be new challenge day, where it seems like the freshest day of the week.
  • elysetoplin
    elysetoplin Posts: 253
    Options
    i'm in!
  • jesp1216
    jesp1216 Posts: 100
    Options
    I'm in, I like a good challenge. :]
  • pinksultana
    pinksultana Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    hi ya
    im up for it

whats this weeks challenge??
  • countindowntothin
    Options
    I would say do a exercize one this week and food next week and switch out each week....and Mondays sounds good to me!
  • sjmay
    Options
    I was thinking that since this is the first week, we just do something basic. Drink all of your water everyday! I know that it sounds super simple, but it's not always easy to make sure you get it all!

This sound good with everyone?

:flowerforyou: :smile: :drinker:
  • sjmay
    Options
    If you would prefer exercise, we can do that!
  • countindowntothin
    Options
    water is fine with me, I am TERRIBLE about getting all my water drank! Thanks for the challenge!
  • linnebooc
    linnebooc Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    i'd like to give it a shot.
  • sjmay
    Options
    Ok, so official challenge:

WEEK 1 - DRINK AT LEAST 8 CUPS OF WATER A DAY! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Next Monday will be a fitness challenge....
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Ok sounds good. I'm going to fill up my water bottle, second 500ml refill today!:laugh:
  • jesp1216
    Options
    that sounds easy enough but i also have trouble drinking all my water lol soo this will be good thanks :] can we come up with a wierd name that stands out for the posts so its always easy to find?
  • mojomcgee
    mojomcgee Posts: 50
    Options
    Sounds good to me. I have a hard time getting in 8 glasses of water.
  • sjmay
    Options
    that sounds easy enough but i also have trouble drinking all my water lol soo this will be good thanks :] can we come up with a wierd name that stands out for the posts so its always easy to find?

Yes, I was thinking the same thing! I just came up with challengers off the top of my head, but if anyone has any ideas for a group name, please let me know! Every week we will start a new thread and it would be great to be easy to find...
  • ssvoboda2
    ssvoboda2 Posts: 14
    Options
    I would like to try this challenge as well.....:drinker: Here I go.....goodluck :)
  • jesp1216
    Options
    well everyone good luck with this weeks challenge, i'm going to go for a nice long walk/run with my chuahah (she hates to walk) :]
  • RecliningFigure
    RecliningFigure Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I'll try. But maybe that because water for me is not so hard. Everytime I think I want something to eat, the first thing I do is drink a pint of ice cold water with a squeeze of lemon. I guess I find myself wanting to eat somewhat often. That's why it's not a problem with water. Iit's strange. Most of my life, I hated drinking water. But now, it's not so bad. It's my friend who keeps me from over eating.
  • sjmay
    Options
    So, I am almost done work, and I have half my water in :smile: I am so happy! I do always drink water at work, but barely ever this much! So, I am really determined to stay on top of this challenge!

Good luck to everyone! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: