Challengers (everyone welcome!)

Options

Replies

• KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    So, I am almost done work, and I have half my water in :smile: I am so happy! I do always drink water at work, but barely ever this much! So, I am really determined to stay on top of this challenge!

Good luck to everyone! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    That's great!
    I'm still on that second bottle, so I still have 2 more to go!
  • JenUB
    JenUB Posts: 84
    Options
    Count me in!

:drinker:
  • Iffer75
    Iffer75 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Count me in as well. So far today I have had 8 glasses and that is just at work. I normally have about 4 more in evening with dinner and my workout. Water seems easier for me than I ever thought. I really love the water-on-the-go packets from Crystal light and Welchs, they have some great flavors.
    How about "The Movers & The Shakers"? Just a suggestion for a name. :bigsmile:
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Count me in as well. So far today I have had 8 glasses and that is just at work. I normally have about 4 more in evening with dinner and my workout. Water seems easier for me than I ever thought. I really love the water-on-the-go packets from Crystal light and Welchs, they have some great flavors.
    How about "The Movers & The Shakers"? Just a suggestion for a name. :bigsmile:

Sounds like you are great with your water! I love the crystal light on the go packs as well!

I really like the name, "The Movers & The Shakers" :smile: Anyone else have any ideas or does this name sound great to you as well?

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • belldandy1
    belldandy1 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I definately can do the water challenge. I am one of those rare individuals that actually enjoys the taste of water. I have joined serveral chanenges and never found them again.How do I find this challenge again?
  • belldandy1
    belldandy1 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    "The Movers and The Shakers" sounds great to me.
  • sjmay
    Options
    The easiest way to find it is under "community" there is a link "my topics". Then click on the Challengers link. Once we decide on a group name it will change, as there will also be new threads every week. But, once a new thread is started, i will always post the name of it in the previous thread.

It's no fun losing people along the way!
  • kaja
    kaja Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    i'd like to join in with this also.
    is it weekly challenges starting on mondays then?
    water is a good challenge because it is so important that we do drink enough especially during the summer and exercising.
  • sjmay
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

Yes, challenges will start on Monday.

I hope everyone did well with their water yesterday! I managed to drink 8 plus cups :smile: But I think I may have drank too much before bed as I had to get up 4 times thru the night to run to the washroom. LOL I will remember not to do this tonight!

Hope everyone is having a great day! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    :bigsmile: oooooo can i join?...i need some extra challenges
  • countindowntothin
    countindowntothin Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    the movers and the shakers sounds like a great name to me! I drank 8 bottles of water yesterday, so I doubled my 64 oz challenge! Your right though, I shoulda quit sooner than I did, cause I had to get up in the night go potty too!
  • sjmay
    Options
    Yes! Anyone can join! The more the merrier :smile:

So, I think everyone is in agreeance. The new name for the group will be "The Movers & The Shakers" :happy: It will be in the title of the new post starting next Monday. Thank you to jjtonic75 for this great suggestion!

Countindowntothin - At least when I get up at night I know that I am not the only one :laugh:

Also, if everyone wants to post how they are doing with the challenge thru the week, I will do up a little chart at the beginning of the new week so that we can see how we did :smile:
  • sjmay
    Options
    Just wondering how everyone is doing??? :smile:

• countindowntothin
    countindowntothin Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I have already drank all of my water for the day plus another 16 ozs! I think i will probably have one more bottled water, and then treat myself to 1 glass of sweet tea with supper.
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    I've drank about 40oz of water already today and I always have 16 oz with dinner and another 16 while walking and a few ounces before bed
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I need as many challenges as I can remember! I've only had 16 oz of water so far - getting ready to double it....
  • WINEYINVA
    WINEYINVA Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Count me in I love challenges.. water for me is easy that's all I drink so 8 glasses a day it is. For those of you who like the Crystal light- its made with aspertame which has been known to cause cancer in lab test. I switched to 4-c flavors on the go because they are made with splenda.
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I stumbled across your post! I'm behind on my water today, I'm only at 32 oz. Usually by now I'm closer to 90. Gotta go fill my jug!
  • sjmay
    Options
    Sounds like everyone is doing great today!!! :happy: Good job!

• angelicarebels
    angelicarebels Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I wanna join...Its hard for me to drink all my water:>( I hate running to the BANO so much...Are we drinking 8 eight ounces a day or is the challenge half our body weight??
    :>D