Morning Genius

Options
13»

Replies

• xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Options
    i'm not at all ready for little ones. i've got my kitten, and he's all i need. :blushing:

we aren't even in the position to have a dog or even a f'n fish bowl. You know, we're doing that crazy thing...... being responsible and fiscally conservative. Its a weird and obscure concept, I know.
  • Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    i'm not at all ready for little ones. i've got my kitten, and he's all i need. :blushing:

we aren't even in the position to have a dog or even a f'n fish bowl. You know, we're doing that crazy thing...... being responsible and fiscally conservative. Its a weird and obscure concept, I know.

...are you implying something, SARGE?! :noway:
  • xsargex
    Options

...are you implying something, SARGE?! :noway:

I'm implying we need some population control. The idiots are taking over. TRUtv, get into it.
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    gonna be a daddy, sarge? :bigsmile:

Negative. But somehow marriage tends to produce little sarge disciples.

Disciples? DISCIPLES?!?!?! :laugh: :happy: :laugh: :tongue: :laugh: :smile:

That's the funniest thing I've ever read on this board. Thank you, you made my day.
  • xsargex
    Options

That's the funniest thing I've ever read on this board. Thank you, you made my day.

I can't take full credit. Its actually a line in Ferris Buellers Day off. When Principle Ed Rooney is explaining to his secretary, Grace, how dangerous it is that Ferris is so influential on all the students...

"What is so dangerous about a character like Ferris Bueller is he gives good kids BAD ideas.
    Last thing I need in my career is fifteen hundred Ferris Bueller disciples running around these halls. He jeopardizes my ability to effectivley govern this student body."
  • Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    Options

I can't take full credit. Its actually a line in Ferris Buellers Day off. When Principle Ed Rooney is explaining to his secretary, Grace, how dangerous it is that Ferris is so influential on all the students...

"What is so dangerous about a character like Ferris Bueller is he gives good kids BAD ideas.
    Last thing I need in my career is fifteen hundred Ferris Bueller disciples running around these halls. He jeopardizes my ability to effectivley govern this student body."

wow... someone's a nerd. :huh:

just kidding. i could quote harry potter, and thats probably more nerdy than ferris bueller. :glasses:
  • almond13
    almond13 Posts: 77
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: this thread is wicked funny... although when i started laughing at my desk I think I gave myself away :wink: :laugh: ... somehow my boss knows that data sheets arn't that funny ... hmmm :blushing: :laugh: :laugh:
  • xsargex
    Options

wow... someone's a nerd. :huh:

just kidding. i could quote harry potter, and thats probably more nerdy than ferris bueller. :glasses:

Hey listen. I freely admit I have alot of wasted film knowledge jamming my brain cells up. And none of them include limey english accents, haha.
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    Gee, I wish I'd only forget something as simple as underroos.... I usually forget something big like my towel or my hairbrush (I've got long hair)...

I've had to dry once using my sweaty workout clothes (what was the point I wonder), and one time, I used the little sweat towel that the gym provides (much better than using the sweaty shirt).

The hair, not too tremendously bad, other than I've got natural wave that has a mind of it's own if I don't have a brush and a dryer to make it do what I want....

At least the link for the definition of bat wings didn't have a picture example! :laugh:
  • zibbity
    zibbity Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Haha. That sucks, but its also hilarious. The movie "There's Something About Mary" comes to mind.
  • shaleah77
    shaleah77 Posts: 89
    Options
    Haha. That sucks, but its also hilarious. The movie "There's Something About Mary" comes to mind.

LOL I thought the same thing!

FRANKS AND BEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

How did you get the.....above the...... :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!