injuneer81 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I hope I have never preached to anyone.

I think I will punch myself out just in case
  • FireMonkey
    FireMonkey Posts: 500 Member
    Options

Just did a Level 3 diagnostic on your posts - no preaching detected - you may cease punishment :laugh:
  • injuneer81
    injuneer81 Posts: 122 Member
    Options

Just did a Level 3 diagnostic on your posts - no preaching detected - you may cease punishment :laugh:

Are you preaching at me to cease punishment?....tsk tsk tsk.....Haven't you learned ANYTHING!!!! Hmmmm
  • FireMonkey
    FireMonkey Posts: 500 Member
    Options

Are you preaching at me to cease punishment?....tsk tsk tsk.....Haven't you learned ANYTHING!!!! Hmmmm

Sorry - guess I'm a slow learner...:embarassed:
  • pinksultana
    pinksultana Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    i just want to thank everyone for their input on this post, I have found it truly beneficial and it makes me appreciate more the genuine people found on the MFP website.

xxPINK
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

Thank you for the morning LOL........:laugh: :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    i just want to thank everyone for their input on this post, I have found it truly beneficial and it makes me appreciate more the genuine people found on the MFP website.

xxPINK

Betcha didnt think the thread would last for 3 days, huh?:huh:

This is the kind of conversation started with a well written, intelligent point of view.

Thank YOU for posting it:flowerforyou:
  • pinksultana
    pinksultana Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    hah its rare for me to be called intelligent so ill take that without protest :happy: :happy: haha...