size 2 with curves IS possible

Replies

• MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    AMEN!!
    I'm a size 0 or a size 2 and I've got curves.
    I'm sick of reading topics where people say smaller sizes don't have curves... I may not have JLo's booty, but it doesn't mean I don't have any!

I think I still have "junk in the trunk" but that might be because of my latin heritage. I swear everyone in my country of origin have a nice booty. I was ok (maybe not, not sure yet) with losing my boobies but I would had been devastated if I lost my booty too.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member

I think I still have "junk in the trunk" but that might be because of my latin heritage. I swear everyone in my country of origin have a nice booty. I was ok (maybe not, not sure yet) with losing my boobies but I would had been devastated if I lost my booty too.

lol, me TOO! But, pretty sure mine came from my Hawaiian side of the family. I too would cry if I lost it.
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    All women are beautiful... Seriously... Don't be hateful
    All women are beautiful... Seriously... Don't be hateful

yes, ma'am, absolutely.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    I am curvy, I am fit, i am 5'3", i am 134 pounds, and I am a size 2 right now. You look up donker in the dictionary you will see a picture of me and my tail. I also have a vag, so I'm definitely woman.

I am also ducking sick of size/shape elitism on these boards. Maybe some people are jealous of others, that's on them. Maybe some covet others features (I want boobs), thats on them.

Maybe some are shaped like Sputnik (her heads like an orange on top of a tooth pick), or have small features, or have dry unmanageable hair, or some other inherited trait that some else doesnt find appealing, well duck them for being *kitten* enough to think they are superior. Ugly ain't just on the outside.

Fact is, even magazines air brush, there's no picture perfect person who fits everyone's ideal, so we each need to ask ourselves what's missing in us that makes us so insecure that we find it necessary to lash out at others (be it one other or a whole group). What a bunch of dispicable horse ****.
  • cjmas
    cjmas Posts: 63
    of course size 2 with curves is possible!

I don't think I'll ever be a size 2, (in high school I was a size 4 and almost too skinny for my frame). I'm not mad at women who are that slim, though. We're all different, and that's OK.

I'd like to think if I can get down to a size 6/8, I'd be pretty happy. At that size, I'm generally fit, strong, and lean, and yes... curvy. Although I've known some gorgeous women who weren't very curvy at all. It takes all kinds.

I'm just trying to accept myself and where I am on my journey... I certainly don't have the time or inclination to pass judgment on others. (Too busy judging myself. Sigh.)
  • karinefitness
    karinefitness Posts: 336 Member
    I am curvy, I am fit, i am 5'3", i am 134 pounds, and I am a size 2 right now. You look up donker in the dictionary you will see a picture of me and my tail. I also have a vag, so I'm definitely woman.

Fact is, even magazines air brush, there's no picture perfect person who fits everyone's ideal, so we each need to ask ourselves what's missing in us that makes us so insecure that we find it necessary to lash out at others (be it one other or a whole group). What a bunch of dispicable horse ****.

I <3 you!

:)

I am also ducking sick of size/shape elitism on these boards. Maybe some people are jealous of others, that's on them. Maybe some covet others features (I want boobs), thats on them.

Maybe some are shaped like Sputnik (her heads like an orange on top of a tooth pick), or have small features, or have dry unmanageable hair, or some other inherited trait that some else doesnt find appealing, well duck them for being *kitten* enough to think they are superior. Ugly ain't just on the outside.

EXACTLY. I puffy heart you so much. Oh, and WHEN I make it to magazines, can I ask them NOT to airbrush and/or photoshop me? Or is that not an option? I want to always remain real.
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    I love this thread :smile:

Personally, I get "curves" when I get thinner because my waist becomes more defined. I'm a size 2 now at 20%BF and once I get down to about 17-18% like I want I will probably be a size 0.

But I agree that is all about making yourself the best YOU can be and the way that YOU want.

There is no "universal" beauty. Every female is beautiful in her own right.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    I wish women would stop bashing other women's bodies. It is just tacky, mean, and really unnecessary especially on here.

OP: you are gorgeous and curvy and lovely just as you are. :smile:

Their own, as well. Myself included. I'm so ashamed. Well, I feel something where "ashamed" should go. Close enough.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    I wish women would stop bashing other women's bodies. It is just tacky, mean, and really unnecessary especially on here.

Their own, as well. Myself included. I'm so ashamed. Well, I feel something where "ashamed" should go. Close enough.

Tru dat girl. LOL :)
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 687 Member
    Everybody's body type is different. There is no way I would ever be a size 2, I am just not built that way. I would will be happy with a 8/10. But some people can be a smaller size and look perfectly healthy. It all depends on the person.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,810 Member

EXACTLY. I puffy heart you so much. Oh, and WHEN I make it to magazines, can I ask them NOT to airbrush and/or photoshop me? Or is that not an option? I want to always remain real.

Kate Winslet went ape *kitten* on a magazine for overly airbrushing her. She asks not to be airbrushed aside from like a stray fly-away hair or a blemish or something.
    Everybody's body type is different. There is no way I would ever be a size 2, I am just not built that way. I would will be happy with a 8/10. But some people can be a smaller size and look perfectly healthy. It all depends on the person.

yes, ma'am. That's why I said we should all appreciate and respect all body types and stop bashing on each other for what we don't have/believe/want/understand, etc. :bigsmile:
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member

I want to second that or third that or whatever number I am to agree. :-) I think negative comments just show other people's hostility toward themselves, not others. I'm trying this new, 100% positive thing. Being positive towards myself and everyone else, it really just makes me happier and hey it won't hurt anyone else! Basically if there's not something nice to say, don't say it!

Thanks for being positive!

Kate Winslet went ape *kitten* on a magazine for overly airbrushing her. She asks not to be airbrushed aside from like a stray fly-away hair or a blemish or something.

that's funny, but I applaud her for it. I mean, how is it inspirational to know someone doesn't even get to be their real self? If they are going to post an article about how to get "Britney Spears legs" and not use her real legs, its all hog wash. For the record, I love and adore her, always have - her name was just the first to pop in my head....
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    I love Kate Winslet. She is not only beautiful but inspirational.

Size and shape are two separate concepts that have very little to do with one another. I'd be as curvy at a size 0 as I am at a size 4
    I love Kate Winslet. She is not only beautiful but inspirational.

Size and shape are two separate concepts that have very little to do with one another. I'd be as curvy at a size 0 as I am at a size 4

she's awesome!
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member

^^^I have met her ^^^ Took her aerobic step class and weight lifting class- she is SO AWESOME AND MY HERO!! I puffy :heart: everything about her because she is real and that is beautiful !!! And she DEFIANTLY has curves and the OP is a friend as well and she is very curvy for a tiny girl :wink: :flowerforyou:

^^^I have met her ^^^ Took her aerobic step class and weight lifting class- she is SO AWESOME AND MY HERO!! I puffy :heart: everything about her because she is real and that is beautiful !!! And she DEFIANTLY has curves and the OP is a friend as well and she is very curvy for a tiny girl :wink: :flowerforyou:

I'm jealous of BOTH of you! I would love to get to meet you gals and take her class! Y'all rock! And, thank you all for keeping this positive and uplifting and the kind words, too!