I like skinny/fit girls...

Options

Replies

• momo2011Tuck
    momo2011Tuck Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I like my women skinny/fit too.... and I'm one of those chunky chicks ..... :happy:
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    In all seriousness, why would anybody get upset with this thread? You don't see any skinny/fit girls whining on the "I like big girls thread". The big girls are on MFP, tracking calories and/or getting their exercise in so they obviously would like to be skinny or fit too.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    In all seriousness, why would anybody get upset with this thread? You don't see any skinny/fit girls whining on the "I like big girls thread". The big girls are on MFP, tracking calories and/or getting their exercise in so they obviously would like to be skinny or fit too.

I seriously love you and your logic.
  • pants77
    pants77 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I like turtles.
  • ASaxe23
    ASaxe23 Posts: 163
    Options
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. What I don't like is the OP assumption that girls that are skinny automatically qualify as taking care of themselves. Fit girls clearly put their work in. Skinny girls can sometimes just naturally be skinny. I've also met big girls that are fit. Not everyone's body is meant to have 20% or less body fat. Furthermore it's wrong to assume that just because a girl is bigger doesn't mean she's not taking care of herself. I mean look at the pounds that women have lost on this site. You might meet a girl that's 185 pounds and she's big, but she used to be 230 pounds so she's working on getting fit and she cares about herself. Lastly...there are women around who want to be fit but don't wanna be skinny...I'm one. I want that hourglass. I want a 10" difference between my waist and my chest and waist and my hips. I wanna look like a walking pin up girl...skinny isn't for me. Fit and able to bang out as many push ups as I please? Sign me up!
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I love being a woman who takes care of myself--yes I'm skinny but I'm also fit and into constantly improving myself---and that's the same thing I want from a partner. An investment in themselves--cause really if you don't care of yourself, what will you take care of?
  • dia77
    dia77 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    joker.gif

Wanna cookie?
    lol!:))
  • JaySpice
    JaySpice Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    So far the only people getting "upset" in this thread are the skinny/fit people. Still mad about this thread being locked and deleted a day or two ago. It's not that deep. Like who you like. Love who you love. Screw who you screw.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    Well, I like fit guys. Skinny guys, no :devil:

I assume skinny guys like guys. Not good or attractive at all. If you're 5'6 the minimum weight requirement is 160, 5'7 is 165, 5'8 is 170. Lol. Okay I'm slightly exaggerating that it's REQUIRED but honestly....my boyfriend should not fit into my clothes.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. What I don't like is the OP assumption that girls that are skinny automatically qualify as taking care of themselves. Fit girls clearly put their work in. Skinny girls can sometimes just naturally be skinny. I've also met big girls that are fit. Not everyone's body is meant to have 20% or less body fat. Furthermore it's wrong to assume that just because a girl is bigger doesn't mean she's not taking care of herself. I mean look at the pounds that women have lost on this site. You might meet a girl that's 185 pounds and she's big, but she used to be 230 pounds so she's working on getting fit and she cares about herself. Lastly...there are women around who want to be fit but don't wanna be skinny...I'm one. I want that hourglass. I want a 10" difference between my waist and my chest and waist and my hips. I wanna look like a walking pin up girl...skinny isn't for me. Fit and able to bang out as many push ups as I please? Sign me up!

And it begins...
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    So far the only people getting "upset" in this thread are the skinny/fit people. Still mad about this thread being locked and deleted a day or two ago. It's not that deep. Like who you like. Love who you love. Screw who you screw.

Can you quote the people getting upset? Maybe it's because I've got my Reality Goggles on, but I don't see skinny/fit people who are getting upset at this thread.
  • amivox
    amivox Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I don't understand these preference things. Is this an easier way to fish for women or something? Just start a post about what you like and then add all the women who respond that they like you too? I don't get it.
  • kikokateyy
    kikokateyy Posts: 136 Member
    Options

This!!!
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    And it begins...

35ncba.jpg
  • tropaze
    tropaze Posts: 317 Member
    Options

I know that's why my overweight @$$ is here. I'm on the way and I like fit people too!
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    Skinny AND fit is a rarity in my opinion. I guess it depends on an individual's subjective definition of what fit means. I'll never be skinny unless I starve myself because I just have too much muscle mass. I'm lean (by most standards) and I'm fit but not skinny.
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    This is getting so old.

To the OP:
    Skinny =/= Fit
    Overweight =/= Unhealthy
    Fit = Healthy

You can be healthy at a variety of weights. If you made your stupid, over-done topic titled "I like girls who are skinny AND fit" I doubt anyone would be pissed off.
  • amivox
    amivox Posts: 441 Member
    Options

And it begins...

This is actually a valid point. Especially considering that at least one person who is "skinny" who has replied to this, has also posted on other topics about a battle with anorexia and b/p. I used to be bulimic and skinny and completely unhealthy, so for me, being heavier and trying to be healthy and get fit in the proper way seems much better than just being skinny. Its not about being a hater, its about the fact that skinny isn't always what it seems. Sure, you may be tiny, but at what price?
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I like women that bring me beer and sammiches.

I offered to make my boy a sandwich after sex once. He said it was the greatest day of his life LOL
  • tropaze
    tropaze Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Skinny AND fit is a rarity in my opinion. I guess it depends on an individual's subjective definition of what fit means. I'll never be skinny unless I starve myself because I just have too much muscle mass. I'm lean (by most standards) and I'm fit but not skinny.

I think everyone has a different idea of skinny, 'cause if you're pick is you I totally think you're skinny (and looking kinda awesome!). It's a subjective word.