I like skinny/fit girls...

Options

Replies

• Abells
    Abells Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Skinny/fit and taking care of their bodies to maintain their fitness level

Mmmmm. Nothing better to me.

Dear haters: don't get my thread close bc you don't agree with my opinion and my preferences. Don't be a hater.

haters gonna hate
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I like women that bring me beer and sammiches.

I offered to make my boy a sandwich after sex once. He said it was the greatest day of his life LOL

Men around the world salute your awesomeness.
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Well, I like fit guys. Skinny guys, no :devil:

I don't mean anorexic! lol
  • littlelaurie14
    littlelaurie14 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I think taking care of your body is an attractive feature... That's why we're all here right?
    :drinker:
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    I like girls..... all of them! Personality is very sexy! :tongue:
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    Skinny AND fit is a rarity in my opinion. I guess it depends on an individual's subjective definition of what fit means. I'll never be skinny unless I starve myself because I just have too much muscle mass. I'm lean (by most standards) and I'm fit but not skinny.

I think everyone has a different idea of skinny, 'cause if you're pick is you I totally think you're skinny (and looking kinda awesome!). It's a subjective word.

It is me and thank you :)
  • _hi_hat3r_
    _hi_hat3r_ Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    This is getting so old.

To the OP:
    Skinny =/= Fit
    Overweight =/= Unhealthy
    Fit = Healthy

You can be healthy at a variety of weights. If you made your stupid, over-done topic titled "I like girls who are skinny AND fit" I doubt anyone would be pissed off.

I agree, this is getting very old. Who the hell cares what any of you like...
  • phnx72
    phnx72 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    This is getting so old.

To the OP:
    Skinny =/= Fit
    Overweight =/= Unhealthy
    Fit = Healthy

You can be healthy at a variety of weights. If you made your stupid, over-done topic titled "I like girls who are skinny AND fit" I doubt anyone would be pissed off.

Haha, you are awesome.
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    I like daisies and carnations.... but not in 'that' way.

That's all I've got, but in before the lock!

This!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

I offered to make my boy a sandwich after sex once. He said it was the greatest day of his life LOL

Okay... but did the sandwich have bacon on it??
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Well, I like fit guys. Skinny guys, no :devil:

Me too! :laugh:
  • emzmc
    emzmc Posts: 85 Member
    Options

This x1000000

Yeah amazingly everyone has different preferences... who knew
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I like... girls.

I like your abs!
  • roger9
    roger9 Posts: 30
    Options
    & I like being a skinny/fit girl.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. What I don't like is the OP assumption that girls that are skinny automatically qualify as taking care of themselves. Fit girls clearly put their work in. Skinny girls can sometimes just naturally be skinny. I've also met big girls that are fit. Not everyone's body is meant to have 20% or less body fat. Furthermore it's wrong to assume that just because a girl is bigger doesn't mean she's not taking care of herself. I mean look at the pounds that women have lost on this site. You might meet a girl that's 185 pounds and she's big, but she used to be 230 pounds so she's working on getting fit and she cares about herself. Lastly...there are women around who want to be fit but don't wanna be skinny...I'm one. I want that hourglass. I want a 10" difference between my waist and my chest and waist and my hips. I wanna look like a walking pin up girl...skinny isn't for me. Fit and able to bang out as many push ups as I please? Sign me up!

That doesn't mean he has to be physically attracted to any of those people. He can be attracted to Kate Moss, or Oprah. If that is what he likes, so be it. It shouldn't hurt anyone's feelings or discourage anyone. So you don't want to have the body type that he prefers in women, he probably isn't your type either. Oh well! Life goes on.
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    blah that's boringggggggg lol...jk you have the right to like what you like *yawn*
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options

Okay... but did the sandwich have bacon on it??

bacon grilled cheese. it's a magic warm feeling when you see their face light up so genuinely like that.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    & I like being a skinny/fit girl.
  • bethb4
    bethb4 Posts: 48
    Options

:) same here
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    The guy I'm seeing says my butt looks even bigger now that my waist looks smaller. In my string bean anorexic size 2 jeans of course