I like skinny/fit girls...

Options

Replies

• EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    The guy I'm seeing says my butt looks even bigger now that my waist looks smaller. In my string bean anorexic size 2 jeans of course

Omgosh, that's like soo gross. You need to eat.
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I like women that bring me beer and sammiches.

I offered to make my boy a sandwich after sex once. He said it was the greatest day of his life LOL

Men around the world salute your awesomeness.

Okay... but did the sandwich have bacon on it??

bacon grilled cheese. it's a magic warm feeling when you see their face light up so genuinely like that.

^^ All this dirty talk is making me feel tingly...
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    The guy I'm seeing says my butt looks even bigger now that my waist looks smaller. In my string bean anorexic size 2 jeans of course

because being a size two means being anorexic?
  • GeneveSparkles
    GeneveSparkles Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    hey yo fat girl, c'mere--are ya ticklish?
    Yeah, I called ya fat.
    Look at me, I'm skinny
    It never stopped me from gettin' busy
    I like the girls with the boom
    I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom

Moral of the story fat girls, skinny girls, fat dudes, skinny dudes its all good cause at the end of the day we all like to ..... :devil:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I like women that bring me beer and sammiches.

I offered to make my boy a sandwich after sex once. He said it was the greatest day of his life LOL

Men around the world salute your awesomeness.

Okay... but did the sandwich have bacon on it??

bacon grilled cheese. it's a magic warm feeling when you see their face light up so genuinely like that.

^^ All this dirty talk is making me feel tingly...

Im eventually going to have to take some kind of bacon pic for you.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options

:) same here

you cared enough to hit reply and start talking tho! :drinker:
  • amivox
    amivox Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Whattafeck. I want a damn sandwich after.
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    All this talk of sandwiches is making me hungry.
  • mamato3babies
    mamato3babies Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I see no problem with this post! To each there own! I am NOT a small girl, and probably never will be. But that's okay.. I am on my journey to be fit / healthy! :-)
  • theladyy
    theladyy Posts: 176
    Options
    joker.gif

Wanna cookie?

*want a cookie
    *Want a cookie?

If you're going to 'correct', do it right.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options

According to half the people here, anything size 4 and lower means you have an eating disorder.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    joker.gif

Wanna cookie?

*want a cookie
    *Want a cookie?

If you're going to 'correct', do it right.

EVERYONE DO THE COOKIE!!!
  • victoria4321
    Options
    Btw, I make a mean BLT...i stole this recipe

http://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/blt-fried-egg-and-cheese-sandwich
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I like big guys. Hairy, sweaty, pimpled, bitter, morbidly obese men.
  • amivox
    amivox Posts: 441 Member
    Options

According to half the people here, anything size 4 and lower means you have an eating disorder.

Maybe if you are 6 foot 3... I am pretty sure that if you are shorter, this is probably a pretty normal size for a healthy weight.
  • victoria4321
    Options

Maybe if you are 6 foot 3... I am pretty sure that if you are shorter, this is probably a pretty normal size for a healthy weight.

No, I've seen this from many girls in the 5'2-5'6 range.
  • Devolucien
    Devolucien Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    So far the only people getting "upset" in this thread are the skinny/fit people. Still mad about this thread being locked and deleted a day or two ago. It's not that deep. Like who you like. Love who you love. Screw who you screw.

LOVE IT!
  • Devolucien
    Devolucien Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Also, weight is not an indicator of an eating disorder. There is a difference between disordered eating which I'm sure many people on this site have and an eating disorder. I'm 282 lbs at 5'7 and I was clinically diagnosed and went to therapy for anorexia. Anorexia just means that you starve yourself for long periods of time. Bulimia just means that you do something to get rid of excessive calories (diet pills, binge drinking instead of eating, doing drugs to avoid eating, over exercising). Binge eating is characterized by a consumption of many days' worth of calories in a short time span. (Think 3,000+ calories in 15-20 minutes). You are not a binge eater if you ate a huge piece of cake after downing some pasta. You are a binge eater if you eat two whole pizzas, breadsticks, pasta, a gallon of ice cream, some cake, some cookies, etc in a half hour in secret and then hide the evidence.

People have such a wrong idea of eating disorders and those afflicted by them. Just because someone is a size 2 and skinny doesn't mean they have an eating disorder.

ED is a real problem for all people regardless of weight, age, gender, size, shape, race, etc and is one of the leading mental disorders with high death rate (higher than any other mental disorder).
  • andreanicole686
    andreanicole686 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    If you're allowed to post about liking big girls you should be able to post about liking thin/fit girls. Simple as that.
    EXACTLY
  • victoria4321
    Options
    Also, weight is not an indicator of an eating disorder. There is a difference between disordered eating which I'm sure many people on this site have and an eating disorder. I'm 282 lbs at 5'7 and I was clinically diagnosed and went to therapy for anorexia. Anorexia just means that you starve yourself for long periods of time. Bulimia just means that you do something to get rid of excessive calories (diet pills, binge drinking instead of eating, doing drugs to avoid eating, over exercising). Binge eating is characterized by a consumption of many days' worth of calories in a short time span. (Think 3,000+ calories in 15-20 minutes). You are not a binge eater if you ate a huge piece of cake after downing some pasta. You are a binge eater if you eat two whole pizzas, breadsticks, pasta, a gallon of ice cream, some cake, some cookies, etc in a half hour in secret and then hide the evidence.

People have such a wrong idea of eating disorders and those afflicted by them. Just because someone is a size 2 and skinny doesn't mean they have an eating disorder.

ED is a real problem for all people regardless of weight, age, gender, size, shape, race, etc and is one of the leading mental disorders with high death rate (higher than any other mental disorder).

Exactly. I wish more people would realize this.