I like skinny/fat girls

Options

Replies

• billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I don't see muscles on the girl on the right...

your right.
    crossfit-girl-front-squat-668x527.jpg
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    "they live curves!"

You really put the DIY in that LOL
  • _hi_hat3r_
    _hi_hat3r_ Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I would totally "do" the girl on the right. The girl on the left i would tie her up and feed her..lol Eat dammit! lol

lmao hold her hostage
  • _hi_hat3r_
    _hi_hat3r_ Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I don't see muscles on the girl on the right...

your right.
    crossfit-girl-front-squat-668x527.jpg

Now that's HOT!
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    girl on the right!!!!!!
  • poshcouture
    poshcouture Posts: 610
    Options
    I think they both look hot! :love:

I agree :love: no room for hate :heart:

This! They're both awesome!
  • sammniamii
    sammniamii Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Girl on the Right 100%, sorry but the one on the left is too skinny, plus I can't do the "seeing bones" thing.... that's my personal cut-off point.
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    hahaha WIN
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Whichever one wants to get spanked! I'm an equal opportunity spanker. :bigsmile:
  • Doomfrog
    Doomfrog Posts: 79
    Options
    Some people are naturally thin or just feel more comfortable thin. Both girls look beautiful. I'll never be the girl on the left, but that doesn't mean that there aren't some naturally small people out there. Lets avoid making anyone feel bad about their bodies.
  • Jennilynncoco
    Options
    Their both beautiful
  • hottottie11
    hottottie11 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    Some people are naturally slimmer. Everyone should be comfortable in their bodies. Saying the girl on the left is a skeleton and needs a "sammich" is akin to telling an overweight person that they look like shamo and need Jenny Craig.
  • sexyrosey
    sexyrosey Posts: 137
    Options
    She needs a sammich.

Yes girl on the right all the way. My boyfriend would say the one on the left needs a sammich. I bet the one on the left looks better in clothes but most guys want their girls naked and ready! :blushing:
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    I'm not really concerned with what you like.
  • Benson19
    Benson19 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

My best friend is like the girl on the left and I'm more like the girl on the right. Of course I love my best friend and think she is gorgeous but if I ever started playing for the other team ;) I would go more for the girl on the right.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    No preference here. Both healthy weights. Both lack any kind of fitness from what I can see.
  • Cylinda30
    Cylinda30 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    lol too funny
  • SweetSammie
    SweetSammie Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I tend towards the girl on the right, I like to EAT and WORK and PLAY and LIVE, and the girl on the left doesn't look like she does a lot of those things,
    Yesterday I used a pick axe to remove roots from my garden, dug 4 ft. deep holes and planted 7 hydrangea, with more work/exercise today...
    So, I want to be the girl on the right with a little less pudge and a little more muscle, so sort of neither of them. Women are not just ornamental objects - having a functional body will often make it more beautiful.

5'5 and a size 10 is my goal... but I want to be STRONG.
  • Joyounette
    Joyounette Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I agree that all girls are beautiful, and some people are just naturally skinny. But somehow our culture has made the body type of the girl on the left to be the "standard" of beauty, which is a bit sick because it's the body type of a 9-year-old girl. I don't mean to say that some women do not naturally look good like this, I mean that most of 9-year-old girls do look like this. Most women have hips, and a waist, even when they are not fat. I know that even when I had a BMI of 18 I didn't look like the girl on the left.

I remember being on the beach and seeing a super skinny girl with a perfect body (according to the "model" standards I've been brainwashed with) and long thin legs and I'd feel so jealous and so ashamed of my body in a bathing suit and then she'd turn around and I'd notice that she is A CHILD, like between 9 and 12. This made me feel really sick.
  • mrpurdy
    mrpurdy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    some guys like skinny girls..some like telling me to eat a cheeseburger .. I have been bigger and got hit on when I ether skinny or cubby..now I am focusing on being strong so I can bench press the next guy who tells me to eat a cheeseburger :-P

Love this! My goal is to be able to deadlift my SO.