I like skinny/fat girls

Options

Replies

• EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I would totally "do" the girl on the right. The girl on the left i would tie her up and feed her..lol Eat dammit! lol

lmaoooooooo!

OMG HAHAHAHA let's make fun of the slim girl! Yes!

Man, the girl on the right really needs to stop eating. Like, just drink water. She needs to lose weight, I bet she jiggles like crazy.
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    They "live" curves? Should it be like or love?

Lol I didn't even notice that.

LOL, I didn't notice it until the 2nd time I looked at it.
  • DerDude
    DerDude Posts: 170
    Options
    I love all of you girls :bigsmile:
  • andreanicole686
    andreanicole686 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I tend towards the girl on the right, I like to EAT and WORK and PLAY and LIVE, and the girl on the left doesn't look like she does a lot of those things,

What a rude and ridiculous assumption.

Yup.

You know whats funny? I'm 132 pounds and I'm always eating. I have heavier friends and they always ask me why I eat so much. It's all about eating the right foods. I hate when people assume because someone doesn't have enough curves for them that they are starving or not living life. Or if they are heavier they eat too much.
  • kieva626
    kieva626 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    some guys like skinny girls..some like telling me to eat a cheeseburger .. I have been bigger and got hit on when I ether skinny or cubby..now I am focusing on being strong so I can bench press the next guy who tells me to eat a cheeseburger :-P

lol love this! totally agree!
  • xipow
    xipow Posts: 58
    Options
    Depends on what they are like. Can't tell from pictures.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    She needs a sammich.

The girl on the right needs to eat less "sammiches".

I'm assuming it's okay to make offensive and rude comments about the bigger girl since it's okay to make rude and offensive comments about the smaller girl.

Word.

I'm just curious, are we going for some sort of MFP record on "Most continuous days we can post crap to pit women against each other and make them feel bad (or superior for that matter) about their bodies"? Because it's been like an every day thing lately. Another day, another body shaming post (or 5).
  • andreanicole686
    andreanicole686 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    She needs a sammich.

I'm assuming it's okay to make offensive and rude comments about the bigger girl since it's okay to make rude and offensive comments about the smaller girl.

Exactly.
  • waffleflavoredtea
    waffleflavoredtea Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    The girl on the right and the girl on the left are just a notch too far behind/beyond the cultural 'ideal size', I think.
  • Seminolegirl97
    Seminolegirl97 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    The only thing this post did was make me hungry for a sammich! If either girl had one in her hand I might tackle her for it. I prefer to fight over this sammich with the girl on the left, I could take her. The girl on the right might put up a fight.

P.S. this post has no effect on how I feel about my body. I don't want to be either of them them!
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    either way this thread = total picture fail.

Neither of these women have muscles.
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    The girl on the left isn't a skeleton. Skeletons don't have skin. She has skin. BAM! This picture is invalid. Have a nice day :flowerforyou:
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    She needs a sammich.

I was just saying she looks hungry. The girl on the right looks like she just ate.

I'm curious as to how you think she looks hungry? Because the obvious answer is she is hungry, not that she is naturally thin, exercises, or watches her calorie intake. You know what they say about assumptions...

Also, it's okay to say that a thin girl needs to eat more, is hungry, too skinny, etc. But would you ever say that a woman should eat less, looks too full, or is too fat? I doubt it.
  • GermanicKnight
    Options
    When a girl loves herself, I can love her. BOTTOM LINE. If she is happy in her own skin, that is sexy. If she is built like a 'model' and keeps saying she is fat, that is unsexy.

Confidence, self-love, and cuddling. That makes a woman beautiful in my eyes.
  • wvvvs
    wvvvs Posts: 4
    Options
    Some people are naturally thin or just feel more comfortable thin. Both girls look beautiful. I'll never be the girl on the left, but that doesn't mean that there aren't some naturally small people out there. Lets avoid making anyone feel bad about their bodies.

this
  • Kikers123
    Kikers123 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I always feel offended by both sides of the argument! lol I feel bad for the girls getting bashed for being so thin and I don't think that's right. But then some thinner girls get offended and start talking about how bad bigger girls bodies are! Saying things that make the bigger girl feel bad too. Even if a point was meant to be made, don't stoop to a level of people your getting mad at.

Can't we all just get a long? Haha
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I like skinny girls...as long as they have a fat chest and *kitten*.
    I have neither....so now Im going to go cry in the corner and rub lard on my tits and butt...
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure there's a happy medium!
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    She needs a sammich.

Word.

I'm just curious, are we going for some sort of MFP record on "Most continuous days we can post crap to pit women against each other and make them feel bad (or superior for that matter) about their bodies"? Because it's been like an every day thing lately. Another day, another body shaming post (or 5).

I agree.. Since when is it okay to make fun of anyone or judge them solely on their appearance? Both Women in the picture are beautiful, and I wouldn't mind being built like either of them... Why do we assume that one body type is "better" or "worse"? Everyone has preferences about their body, and their partner's body.. what they like and dislike, its going to differ for everyone.
  • lowry12
    lowry12 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Girl on the left, all the way.
    to each is there own but damn girl u dont need ta loose weight u need ta eat a cheeseburger or sumthing ur too skinny ur suppose to have enough meat to at least cover ur bones not being mean no1 take this comment that way by no means just more of a concern