Logging 'whoopie' ?

Options
dansls1
dansls1 Posts: 309 Member
Do you record sex in your exercise log, and if so do you mask it somehow, or just let your friends see 'burned xxx calories doing Sex'?

Replies

• lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    One names it as cardio.
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    thats great!!!

I will log it as XXXtreme cardio!
  • _hi_hat3r_
    _hi_hat3r_ Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Thats just like recording house cleaning. It's part of your daily activities so why bother logging? Unless you want to brag about finally getting laid.
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    Thats just like recording house cleaning. It's part of your daily activities so why bother logging? Unless you want to brag about finally getting laid.

oohh...but working out is now a daily activity... that gets logged... sweaty XXX should be logged...
  • LovelyLifter
    LovelyLifter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    semen can be added to the food diary

just saying

you gotta log everything !
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options

Heh, which is admitting that you rarely do.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    whoopi-goldberg.jpg
    I didn't realize she was a category to be logged \m/
  • MikeyD1280
    Options

just saying

in order to get the right information, wouldn't you have to ask the supplier what nutrients were used?
  • amivox
    amivox Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    whoopi-goldberg.jpg
    I didn't realize she was a category to be logged \m/

:'-D
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    ive checked the calories burned before and it was pretty fun- for logging you can use gardening (getting down and dirty with a hoe/gettin plowed) or here on MFP ive heard whoresback-riding.
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    ive checked the calories burned before and it was pretty fun- for logging you can use gardening (getting down and dirty with a hoe/gettin plowed) or here on MFP ive heard whoresback-riding.

I wondered how to log this, but since im not getting any till sept... now i know ;)
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Lucky
  • EJED724
    EJED724 Posts: 13
    Options
    Teeheehee... depending on the experience, i suppose you could call it "aerobics" or "dancing"
    (horizontally).

Haha, I'm on a conference call right now and someone just said "penetrating"... :blushing:
  • KendraElmendorf
    KendraElmendorf Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    I've logged it as aerobics (high impact) in the past...
  • Lil_MiSsSunshiNe
    Options
    Only if you climax more than once.
  • DarkNebula84
    DarkNebula84 Posts: 445 Member
    Options

just saying

in order to get the right information, wouldn't you have to ask the supplier what nutrients were used?

So how does this work? Do you need to figure out what he ate? seems like a lot of extra math here.....
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    mp4 format, occasionally avi when I'm too lazy to convert it...oh wait what was the question?
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Only if you climax more than once.

Thankfully I do and often :)
  • MikeyD1280
    Options

just saying

So how does this work? Do you need to figure out what he ate? seems like a lot of extra math here.....

that's true.. .especially if you are taking in all the calories you just burned... so maybe it would just cancel out...
  • DarkNebula84
    DarkNebula84 Posts: 445 Member
    Options

just saying

that's true.. .especially if you are taking in all the calories you just burned... so maybe it would just cancel out...

Or just spit :noway: