Options

Replies

• DarkNebula84
    DarkNebula84 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    semen can be added to the food diary

just saying

you gotta log everything !

in order to get the right information, wouldn't you have to ask the supplier what nutrients were used?

So how does this work? Do you need to figure out what he ate? seems like a lot of extra math here.....

that's true.. .especially if you are taking in all the calories you just burned... so maybe it would just cancel out...

Or just spit :noway:

but... that wasnt the question the girl asked... she assured it would need to be logged.... :laugh: :laugh:
    Damn...Well, how the heck would you even log that lol? Semen .25oz 189 calories tastes like 70000000 mg sodium ???

Really tastes like sodium? What ever my person does differently makes it taste like a verrrrrry unripe bitter banana. Gaaaah does he owe me im such a good sport.... :drinker:

Oh! Unripe banana!! LOL yes I have tasted that too lol but for sure salty blah
  • melisha922
    melisha922 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Damn...Well, how the heck would you even log that lol? Semen .25oz 189 calories tastes like 70000000 mg sodium ???

Really tastes like sodium? What ever my person does differently makes it taste like a verrrrrry unripe bitter banana. Gaaaah does he owe me im such a good sport.... :drinker:

I think id prefer to venture on the salty side for a change... Im going to start feeding my man pinnapple juice and do a daily/bidaily data collection....
  • DarkNebula84
    DarkNebula84 Posts: 445 Member
    Options

I think id prefer to venture on the salty side for a change... Im going to start feeding my man pinnapple juice and do a daily/bidaily data collection....

I am going to put mine on an all pineapple juice diet for a few days and see what happens :laugh:
    Oh boy here comes the people telling me that is bad for your health lol....HEY! So is all the salt :laugh:
  • CarrieAnne22
    CarrieAnne22 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I read somewhere that it burns the same amount of cals as gardening. Gardening is available on MFP as cardio for logging, but I don't because I figure I was having plenty of sex while I was getting fat and it didn't seem to make a difference then. I only log the things I'm doing above & beyond the norm specifically to lose weight & get in shape. The sex is just gravy.

Now if I weren't getting it regularly, then I might be able to log 'climbing the walls' because surely that would burn some cals along with increasing my strength training. :laugh:
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    I call it Giggity Giggity.
  • surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    thats great!!!

I will log it as XXXtreme cardio!

This^

Does it matter if it's fettish related or not?, I mean, it takes more energy to repair a bruise from a slap to the face right? Worth some thought I think..
    wait.. did I get slapped? was it the lack of using Pineapple juice?

No, I got slapped, right in the face, BC that's how I like it!
  • surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    Options

I am going to put mine on an all pineapple juice diet for a few days and see what happens :laugh:
    Oh boy here comes the people telling me that is bad for your health lol....HEY! So is all the salt :laugh:

I totally get a "pool water" taste, something wrong with him? Is that better or worse than unripe banana? lol
  • Tanyawhite30
    Tanyawhite30 Posts: 473
    Options
    If I was having sex....No I wouldnt log it......I herd its not in the database....some people log it in has horseback riding....:laugh:
  • KittahRahbet
    KittahRahbet Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I log 15 minutes low-impact cardio.
    But only if I'm on top.
  • meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    based on the forum yesterday about guys and gals getting a sammich and beer brought to them by their partner I would assume everything cancels out...I mean...I like a sammich after I am done!
  • jdploki70
    jdploki70 Posts: 343
    Options
    My only thought was the person who referred to it as a "daily" activity is a bit of an optimist...on sex and on how often I clean my house.
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    whoopi-goldberg.jpg
    I didn't realize she was a category to be logged \m/

:laugh: :laugh: just :laugh: :laugh:
  • TChester_05
    TChester_05 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I will remember to log it. Most the time I don't. I just call it wrestling. Some of my friends know exactly what it means.

Ditto! Wrestling sums it up but only if its "rigorous" :wink:
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    My only thought was the person who referred to it as a "daily" activity is a bit of an optimist...on sex and on how often I clean my house.

^^^^ Truth I don't clean the whole house everyday.. I may do dishes and make dinner but that's nuffin
  • cspong
    cspong Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    mp4 format, occasionally avi when I'm too lazy to convert it...oh wait what was the question?

Haha, I see what you did there.
  • tntrav44
    tntrav44 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I log it as "Dancing, general" lol.
  • netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I log it as "Getting Jiggy With It" and hubby and I both wore our HRM's for a session to get a baseline for it. Trust me, even at your most energetic, it's not going to be a huge burn, but at least you have fun trying!!
  • cspong
    cspong Posts: 260 Member
    Options

My hubby wear flavoured condoms because after having my daughter, my stomach got really weak and throwing up really kills the mood in my books :P