Options
    hahaha-funny people:laugh:
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    semen can be added to the food diary

just saying

you gotta log everything !

in order to get the right information, wouldn't you have to ask the supplier what nutrients were used?

So how does this work? Do you need to figure out what he ate? seems like a lot of extra math here.....

that's true.. .especially if you are taking in all the calories you just burned... so maybe it would just cancel out...

Or just spit :noway:

but... that wasnt the question the girl asked... she assured it would need to be logged.... :laugh: :laugh:
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Under tube steak boogie, vigorous effort:bigsmile:
  • DarkNebula84
    DarkNebula84 Posts: 445 Member
    Options

just saying

in order to get the right information, wouldn't you have to ask the supplier what nutrients were used?

So how does this work? Do you need to figure out what he ate? seems like a lot of extra math here.....

that's true.. .especially if you are taking in all the calories you just burned... so maybe it would just cancel out...

but... that wasnt the question the girl asked... she assured it would need to be logged.... :laugh: :laugh:
    Damn...Well, how the heck would you even log that lol? Semen .25oz 189 calories tastes like 70000000 mg sodium ???
  • MikeyD1280
    Options

just saying

Damn...Well, how the heck would you even log that lol? Semen .25oz 189 calories tastes like 70000000 mg sodium ???

well... I see you got the math down..... :laugh:
  • grimm1974
    grimm1974 Posts: 337 Member
    Options

just saying

Just save yourself all the trouble and log it as an oyster.
  • DarkNebula84
    Options

just saying

well... I see you got the math down..... :laugh:
    Yes, yes I did :laugh:
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options

just saying

Thats why I drink lots of pineapple juice. My lady appreciates the sentiment.
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    no.
  • surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    thats great!!!

I will log it as XXXtreme cardio!

This^

Does it matter if it's fettish related or not?, I mean, it takes more energy to repair a bruise from a slap to the face right? Worth some thought I think..
  • DarkNebula84
    Options

just saying

Thats why I drink lots of pineapple juice. My lady appreciates the sentiment.

You are such a sweetheart! :flowerforyou:
  • ashleigh8993
    ashleigh8993 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have never even thought about logging it, I just consider it bonus calories burned :-)
  • marylou1976
    marylou1976 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    so you never had "whoopie" before you were trying to loose weight?
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    thats great!!!

I will log it as XXXtreme cardio!

This^

Does it matter if it's fettish related or not?, I mean, it takes more energy to repair a bruise from a slap to the face right? Worth some thought I think..
    wait.. did I get slapped? was it the lack of using Pineapple juice?
  • MLgarcia3
    MLgarcia3 Posts: 503
    Options
    I've thought about logging it.. But it would seem like I was cheating myself since my husband usually does most of the calorie burning. Bahahaha
  • manderann
    manderann Posts: 189
    Options
    Semen + edibles - cardio... I think it evens out somehow.
  • nathan72
    nathan72 Posts: 91 Member
    Options

just saying

wow
  • DarkNebula84
    Options
    I can't help it but every time I hear whoopie I want to sit down and watch The Newlywed Game with a damn cake :grumble:
  • CharityAngel
    CharityAngel Posts: 111
    Options
    Sometimes I will remember to log it. Most the time I don't. I just call it wrestling. Some of my friends know exactly what it means.
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options

just saying

Really tastes like sodium? What ever my person does differently makes it taste like a verrrrrry unripe bitter banana. Gaaaah does he owe me im such a good sport.... :drinker: