Which Celebrity Would You Give Your Xtra Weight To?

Options
12346»

Replies

• nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Brittany Binger - she's some Playboy bimbo who used to sit on her butt on Kendra's E! tv show while everyone else did a workout, saying "I don't exercise. I can eat whatever I want and stay thin".

Would love to see her face waking up a couple of pounds heavier, and needing to watch what she ate hahaha
  • TheFunBun
    TheFunBun Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I was thinking annoying celebrities, not "lets body bash".
    Y'all done gone crazy.

PERSONALLY, I'm giving 20 lbs to Simon Cowell, even though he's really sexy. I'm just giving it to him because he doesn't want me. Yeah, I'm spite-fatting these celebrities. AND WHAT?
    I'm giving 20 to Piers Morgan for being a jerk all the time.
    10 lbs to Octomom and 10 lbs to that Kate reality show lady with the two many kids, too.
    2 lbs to Gerard Butler's penis, but only if he shows it to me.

Keeping 8 lbs in semi-liquid form to throw at Justin Bieber for confusing me with the somehow sexy song, "Boyfriend".
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Keeping 8 lbs in semi-liquid form to throw at Justin Bieber for confusing me with the somehow sexy song, "Boyfriend".

YES!
    And the worst is that one of the teachers at my dance studio choreographed, and filmed the most amazing routine that went alongside it, so now I'm double confused!!
  • kmuree
    kmuree Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    EVERY member of One Direction. :tongue:

People need to lighten up.
  • TheFunBun
    TheFunBun Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    YES!
    And the worst is that one of the teachers at my dance studio choreographed, and filmed the most amazing routine that went alongside it, so now I'm double confused!!

YES. Steven Retchless of Body and Pole did one too. Now I can't look at the Biebs the same. My life as I knew it is over. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DngwSu1i_bs
This discussion has been closed.