Guys on mfp don't log food???

Options
12346»

Replies

• Some women don't log either. To be quite honest, it is amazingly time consuming when you first start.
  • camrunner
    camrunner Posts: 363
    Options
    I log exercise, but not food. I'm mostly here for the forums anyway.
  • deads99
    deads99 Posts: 77
    Options
    **edited by MFP moderator**

Progress pics are one thing, but when you are obvious trying to look easy in your avatar but then "omg why do guys try to friend request me but NO MESSAGE ARGH"....dont act surprised.
  • dlwyatt82
    dlwyatt82 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    I logged my food pretty much every day for about 6 months. Since the baby was born, not so much. As long as my weight keeps going down over time, I don't really need to crunch the numbers every day. I'm still keeping to roughly the same diet and exercise habits, and I still weigh in to make sure I'm on track.
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    I log everyday, even junk food/pizza/cheeseburger days. I must be :smokin:
  • pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I log everything. I also weigh and measure everything and I cook as often as the wife will let me.
  • danwood2
    danwood2 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I log everything... Even the splurges
  • Fatal1ty2k5
    Fatal1ty2k5 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Eh I get lazy about logging the food. Also I have different goals than 99% of mfp. If I was cutting I would be more on the ball with logging the food.
  • jehuster
    jehuster Posts: 168
    Options
    I have too many friends on here to watch who is and isn't logging daily and quite honestly, could care less, unless they ask for assistance.

^THIS!

I agree...just be concerned with yourself. Its too stressful watching everyone else's habits. If the daily posting says "
    has finished loging their food, ect " then congratulate them or encourage them and move on. Why look at everyone's diary?

Or maybe you just have the wrong friends as a previous poster has mentioned. :drinker:
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Why is it that guys join mfp and don't log their food? I think it is hot when a guy shows the dedication and discipline to log his food AND exercise.

OMFG !! Do the mods know about this, how could they let that happen ? Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I shall write a stiff letter to the management forthwith
  • XaviAvant
    XaviAvant Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I ALWAYS log my food. That little nerdy, data-hungry part of my brain won't allow me not to.
  • Abrowe313
    Abrowe313 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    i log my food, even on bad days, there are nights when i get too busy and forget to log dinner and close out that day, but always go back and finish it when i wake up the next day
  • oneworkoutatatime
    Options
    I'm a guy and I log my food daily ..