natacha305 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Started at 167 lbs

Now im 156 lbs

help me im stuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk what are you eating??????/
  • Kal_n_130
    Kal_n_130 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I am in the exact same boat as you lol! Lost a bunch of weight then gained it all back :( im 168, first goal is 150, then my main goal is 130-120.
  • Iamthin23
    Iamthin23 Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm on the same boat. I need to lose at least 45lbs
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have similar goals too. 5'5" (okay, 5'4.5") and currently 174 (started at 195 and aiming for 125).
  • nancymmorris
    nancymmorris Posts: 310
    Options
    I am 5'4" and weigh 160 lbs. Last summer I was down to 142 but gained 20 back this winter. Now back on track trying to get down to 130 lbs.
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    I started at 245, but am currently 164lbs. I am 5'6", I plan to get to 145 ish, so not 130, but if my stomach doesn't coorperate I may just lose more!
  • Crystal0827
    Crystal0827 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    5'0
    Started at 217/219
    Currently 171
    Current Goal 150 by July
    Ultimate Goal 125 By September
    Haven't lost a damn thing in the last 5 weeks. :( tears.
  • ruby_red_rose
    ruby_red_rose Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I am now in my 170s (never thought I would be able to say this because it seemed so far away when I was at my highest). And I will eventually like to be in the 130s. So feel free to add me if you want.

Best of luck!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    I started at 260, got down to 147, and now am back up to 167ish. Boo! Feel free to add me, although I don't post all that much.
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    We don't have the exact same goals, but I am 5'5. I was 185lbs. Now 138lbs. Looking for 120-125lbs. But we carry our weight differently. I'll show u.
    progress-1.png
    I carry mostly in my belly sadly, so I don't have a choice but to go lower. But I would love to b ur friend & support u on ur journey :)
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 started at 177...at 136 right now
    you can add me :)
  • Mommareed4
    Mommareed4 Posts: 144
    Options
    currently 165 trying to get to 135-140, but in the grand scheme of things if i stay the same weight but loose fat and tone up i will be alright :)
  • ruby_red_rose
    ruby_red_rose Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I have a similar goal (5'6 and 175 trying to get down to 130) but this is my first time on MFP. I've been logging in everyday and it has made me hyper-aware of how many calories I consume. Would love any suggestions on some low-impact workouts you all can give. I'm not exactly a gym person.

Suggestion for low impact cardio:
    swim, walk, yoga, elliptical, bike.
  • cecee27
    cecee27 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Same goals here! 5'4" currently 165, would love to see 135....was at 150 three years ago...would love to have some supportive friends!
  • gr8dayao
    gr8dayao Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have a similar goal (5'6 and 175 trying to get down to 130) but this is my first time on MFP. I've been logging in everyday and it has made me hyper-aware of how many calories I consume. Would love any suggestions on some low-impact workouts you all can give. I'm not exactly a gym person.

Hula hoop! it is a fantasitc low impact cardio workout that can work your entire body depending on what you do with it. And it is a lot of fun to do! Do some research and buy an adult hoop. It does work.
  • hmbrandon
    hmbrandon Posts: 114
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'0, so my goals are a little different, but 130 would be a great high-end goal for myself. I am currently at 168-169 (keep going back and forth!). I would love some more buds to be supportive with!
  • Lavalova17
    Lavalova17 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you. I am at 160 and would like to get down to my ideal weight which is about 40 lbs lighter. I am 5 feet so the weight really shows on my frame.
  • Fit_For_A_Queen
    Options
    It's not time wasted. It's tme learning what not to do again. I have walked miles in your shoes. 30+ years ago, I had gastric bypass. Lost 145# and gained it all back. Not only did I do it once, I managed to lose 100+# 3 more times, only to gain it back too. This time, I think that I have a handle on how to do it. I am down 141# and starting to exercise and work with a trainer. She suggested that I do MyFitnessPal and here I am. Its a startling revelation to enter all your food into a matrix and see what the end results are. I thought that I was eating healthily (and for me it certainly is as opposed to old patterns) but I am protein deficient according to the chart. So, I guess I just wanted to reach out and tell you that you are not alone in this battle and I know how those shoes feel. I am no longer chasing a # - I am working on clothes fitting. I wear a size 8 (down from 26/28) and I weigh 150#. I want to keep my same size but have muscle instead of fat and would like to be 145# - but its ok, as long as I can fit in my clothes. Takes so long to learn lessons.. Wish I had all the wasted years back, but like you, alas we don't. Keep looking forward - there is a rainbow at the end of the journey. FitForAQueen - Jaqui
  • sandra09_05
    sandra09_05 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    SW 196
    CW 168
    GW 145
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya!

I'm 5'3" and started out at 170 lbs in January and I'm currently at 148 (although my weigh in/measuring day is tomorrow, so I hope that's a little lower!)...honestly, I was mortified I'd let myself get to 170 since my whole life (prior to having my son, who is 5 now) I'd been very small due to musical theatre (involved TONS of dancing, several classes a week, etc).

I'm not so much focused on an exact # (although I set my ticker goal to 130 lbs) but I'd like to get down to the size I was pre-baby-- just in way better shape. Although I was a dancer, I ate like crap and just had a good metabolism, so I was pretty skinny fat.

At 170 lbs I had 35% body fat, hoping to get that somewhere down around 20% (18-19% would be AWESOME, but I'm not stressing over a percent point or two), so whatever weight/size that is when I get there is what I want!!