Ladies - 160/170 trying to get to 130-ish

Options

Replies

• mum2paris
    mum2paris Posts: 25
    Options
    Good luck for your weigh in then!!

I have to wait another 4 weeks for reassessment through my gym, I don't keep a set of scales in my house so hopefully will be happily surprised when I go back. Feeling good that I have been to the gym 3 times this week.. hoping to keep that up. Have a good trainer to touch base with who motivates me so that should help.
  • HealthyVee
    HealthyVee Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and weight 170. I started MFP in January, tracked my calories and worked out 5 times a week and was down 12 lbs. That's the best ad healthiest I've ever been and then my motivation completely stopped. I gained the weight back that I worked hard for 2 months to lose. We've just moved into our very own home, we are hoping to start a family soon, and we are going to Florida on vacation in 1 month. If all of these aren't motivation enough for me, I don't know what is!
  • lokita00
    lokita00 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone! I am currently at 173 and would love to be at least in the 140's. I have been going to the gym regularly but find that I tend to snack quite a bit and I think that is really hurting me. I hope to get motivated this summer and make a change!
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    Well my weigh-in went well but then again I expect it to in the beginning.

SW - 169
    CW - 166.4
    GW - 130

When I got married I was 120 and I just think it was too skinny for me. I have a pic of me at around 130 and in my opinion that is when I look my best.

I LOVE pictures! I think no matter how big or small you are you NEEEED pics. I find that if I take a picture and look at it maybe a month later that only then do I really SEE how I look. Sure I can look in the mirror everyday but just like anyone I have good days and bad days. It is only through my pictures that I really truly see how big I have gotten :(

So I guess I better take some pics today since I am about 5 days into my journey to find the healthier, thinner me :)

Oh how about being June 1st we all post our starting weight...as of today and a picture....Just neck down if you are more comfortable.

Then in a few months we can look back and see how far we have come?!

I am excited!! Please join me and share :)
  • sel254
    sel254 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Well my weigh-in went well but then again I expect it to in the beginning.

SW - 169
    CW - 166.4
    GW - 130

When I got married I was 120 and I just think it was too skinny for me. I have a pic of me at around 130 and in my opinion that is when I look my best.

I LOVE pictures! I think no matter how big or small you are you NEEEED pics. I find that if I take a picture and look at it maybe a month later that only then do I really SEE how I look. Sure I can look in the mirror everyday but just like anyone I have good days and bad days. It is only through my pictures that I really truly see how big I have gotten :(

So I guess I better take some pics today since I am about 5 days into my journey to find the healthier, thinner me :)

Oh how about being June 1st we all post our starting weight...as of today and a picture....Just neck down if you are more comfortable.

Then in a few months we can look back and see how far we have come?!

I am excited!! Please join me and share :)

164 as of this morning (down 1lb since yesterday! Yay!) Going to take pics anyway when I get home as I'm starting 30DS tonight so will try and figure out how to post later :)
  • mini72
    mini72 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Love the idea of the challenge!

My camera is broken and my phone is not great so will get my husband to take a photo tonight !!!!!!!!!EEEEK

Starting 30DS as well today so hopefully will see some changes!
  • GIAngel222
    GIAngel222 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Okay I am in. I will do this first thing tomorrow morning. Then the next picture post should be when? June 30th?
  • WarmDontBurn
    Options
    Let's do pics the first of every month?! That way we can see the progress...Just took my pics...argg could NOT even do up a pair of my last time jeans :( BUT I will fit into them again!!
  • tkiefe01
    tkiefe01 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I just had a baby! I'm 162 need to be 130 ish please let me join, this is perfect! It took 9 months to gain the weieght hopefully I can lose it faster since I'm breastfeedimg, but who knows! Sw 177, Cw 162, gw 130ish!
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    171.6...taking it slow this time wit a goal of 170 at month end.
  • WarmDontBurn
    Options
    arggg here we go :(

IMG_0011-horz-vert.jpg
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Hi -

I'm at 163.5 now, trying to get back to 130's.

All please feel free to add me, but please just send a little note so I remember who you are. :)

I will not do pics, as I am uncomfortable with that being on the internets, but I could post measurements! Anyone want to do a challenge, or just a group to keep track of each other?
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Whoops - I didn't read enough posts. :) I will add measurements when I get home tonight.
  • Lisseth03
    Lisseth03 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I love this!
    I took pics but I don't have time to post them right now, and i'm scared to post them lol. I'll add them later:frown:

my SW is 159 (im surprised I got back down there, i've been stuck at 160) so who knows if I can STAY there.

but yes i'll post my pics later on.

this is a great idea!
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

SW: 166
    CW: 170
    GW: 150's - for now but the smaller I could get the happier I would be.

I just started in the group - Eat More to Weigh Less so I upped my calls to 1900 and I'm on my 2nd week of that. This weekend I'm going to clean up my diet and prep a bunch of food for the week so I stay on track. With lifting heavy the pounds might not drop off as fast but I'd be happy if I was losing inches and that's not happening right now. January I was 162 lbs so I have gone up almost 10 lbs. That needs to change ASAP. Feel free to FR me.
  • Connie48
    Connie48 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    urggg...don't know if I'll ever have the nerve to post pics of what I currently look like......
  • Lea_8D
    Lea_8D Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hey, I have similar stats, even a similar icon! Anyone here feel free to add me! Maybe we should set up a Group "170 to 130"

SW: 169
    GW: 135 (not quite sure about that yet)
    CW: 160

I've been stuck at 160-161 for 2-3 weeks now. I've just started doing some calorie zig-zagging to try and break the plateau.
  • WarmDontBurn
    Options
    urggg...don't know if I'll ever have the nerve to post pics of what I currently look like......

Notice mine are faceless ;)
    No one can identify me neck down...lol

Even if you don't post them TAKE them! It will be the best thing you ever did!
  • WarmDontBurn
    Options
    Voila ... we have a group

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/6130-ladies-170-ish-making-it-to-130-ish

I have never made one before so I will take all criticism :)
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    YAY!! Thanks for setting that up!