Ladies - 160/170 trying to get to 130-ish

Options

Replies

• WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    Never created a group before so hopefully I did it right and everyone can join...if not send me a message and I can add you...heading out for a few hours so if I don't respond I will later :)
  • mebohan
    mebohan Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    It is very motivating to see so many ladies that are also "STUCK" in the 160s!! I am flirting with the line... scale tends to bounce around from 158-162 (Of course I count that as 158 though!) But I've been here for over 1 month now!! Ready to flirt with the 150 line instead! Excited to join you all in the group. Feel free to add me! I love the energized feeling at the first of the month!
  • ccpowers
    ccpowers Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Pics. measurements and weight taken.. I will post pics in the group rather than here.
  • KatelinBurns
    KatelinBurns Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im 5'5 too. I started in January at 171 lbs. Now I'm at 143. My goal is between 130-135lbs. We can do this!
  • Jamie0529
    Jamie0529 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2. Started the beginning of March at 206 lbs. Now I'm at 189 lbs. My goal is also between 130-135 lbs I want to get back to this old pic of my 20 years ago!

youngeryears.jpg
  • filliesmom7
    filliesmom7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well I started at 200 now at 189 but kinda plateued. Really no motivation would like to get to 145lbs. Harder than I thought.
  • danadew18nj
    danadew18nj Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I'm trying to find a friend that would be interested in emailing wtih me daily to share meals / keep each other accountable / etc etc.

I'm also currently starting Ripped in 30- so it would be cool to have a friend on the same "program". I have a really hard time signing into MFP daily, esp since I'm on my phone most of the time. if you're interested hit me up. dana.doozer@yahoo.com

thanks!
  • EmiVReyes
    EmiVReyes Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    sending you a friend request! I'm 5'6" last weigh in 169 not weighing in again until the end of June. Goal weight 130-135 ish
  • elcieloesazul
    elcieloesazul Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4'', currently 152 (started at 200), trying to get down to 125. Do I qualify? :flowerforyou:
  • Weight_less
    Weight_less Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! I lost 33 kg (it's about 66 lbs) and I stuck at 80 kg point (~160 lbs). The plateau's been for 2 months already. I would love to find some friends to share our success and fails of weight loss process! :)
  • bleu528
    bleu528 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies, I'm 5'5" 160 and have been for a while.... trying to get to 130
    Would love to join the group! :smile:
  • bleistiftspitzer
    bleistiftspitzer Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and currently weigh 157. I started a 165, and my ultimate goal is just breaking into 130's.
  • TanzaMarie
    TanzaMarie Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2'' and started at 172. I'm 157 now and want to get to 135 - just so I can have a healthy BMI. If and/or when I get there maybe I'll aim for even less, but I'm worried if I do, I will become even more obsessed with food and my weight than I already am, and that just sounds miserable.

Would love to join the group too. And always looking for more friends!
  • Jstewartdesigns
    Jstewartdesigns Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. Currently 161 and want to get down to 135-140. I'm 5'6"
  • cookiefluff
    cookiefluff Posts: 115
    Options
    wow, I'm 164 right now and my goal is 149... I'm 5'6... would 130 be to low for me? I remember weighing this low when I was 17 years old!!! :/
    I think 143 would be the lowest I'd like to go and look healthy! I'm 29 years old.. :)
  • sanjoparolas
    sanjoparolas Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    SW 168
    CW 155
    GW 130ish
    5'5"
    I couldn't find the group. When I clicked on the link, I just went to the (non-specific) groups page. When I searched by the group name, nothing came up. Regardless, thanks for the topic and you definitly found some kindred spirits here!
  • vang_monique
    vang_monique Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! :)
    I'd love to join. I've been battling with weight my whole life and I want a change. In April I weighed around 189 and in the past 2 months I've lost 11 pounds alone. Which I must say it's pretty difficult to go on this journey alone. I'm 5'3'' and at 178. My goal weight is to be under 125 pounds.
  • jennebe1
    jennebe1 Posts: 5
    Options
    I would love to join the group. I just actually joined this site and am not quite sure how to do all of this...
  • ChibiKittay
    Options
    I would like to join as well~! I'm 5'2.5" (the .5 counts :D) and weigh about 160, but I want to be 130-135 again! I've quit a few times after losing a bit of weight but I'm hoping to stick with it this time!
  • burtonhl
    burtonhl Posts: 57
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to MFP and just noticed this group. I'm 5'2" and 152 lbs. My goal is 135 lbs. I am a fair weather friend when it comes to weight loss, actually weight maintenance. Once I get going I can usually lose relatively quickly - it's keeping it off that I struggle with. Thanks for starting this group!