Favorite 'Strange' Sandwich

Options
15678911»

Replies

• _Obsession_
    _Obsession_ Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Marmite and caramalised onion houmous --- It's amazing !!!! Shame it's not very good for you :P It's nice with lettuce too ........
  • deadgirl81
    deadgirl81 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    It's not exactly wierd, but cheese and peanut butter is good :)
  • carrie3479
    carrie3479 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I love a banana and bacon sandwich on granary bread it is delish! ... and anything with pastrami in is good in my book!
  • bonthomas85
    Options
    i love cheese marmite and ketchup sandwiches!! always remember crisp sandwiches when i was a kid!!! :)
  • HartJames
    HartJames Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Grilled onion, apple, honey, chick or turkey, Swiss or goat cheese, spinach, mustard grilled in my panini maker.
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and turkey sandwich? I thought it was kind of normal but everybody I know thinks it sounds nasty.
  • EndlessSacrifice
    Options
    Cream Cheese & Green Olives on Rye bread.
    DING DING DING...... I think we have a winner!
    That is the weirdest sounding sandwich yet!:sick:
    :flowerforyou:

I don't think that's weird at all. It's basically olive cream cheese.
  • OpenHeaven
    OpenHeaven Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I have banned all processed foods from my life for the past 80 days (going for at least 90), so I haven't had ANY of the ingredients in these two sandwiches in months, but here are two:

FAVORITE - GRILLED peanut butter and jelly - I'm not sure why so many people find this disgusting - it is QUITE delicious!!!! LOL!!!!

The second one, I honestly have only had maybe twice in my life, but when I was a kid, one of my friends would always bring it to school for lunch (and of course he is and was stick thin) = peanut butter and brown sugar sandwich. LOL I don't think I could stomach that one ever again!!!!!!!
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I have banned all processed foods from my life for the past 80 days (going for at least 90), so I haven't had ANY of the ingredients in these two sandwiches in months, but here are two:

FAVORITE - GRILLED peanut butter and jelly - I'm not sure why so many people find this disgusting - it is QUITE delicious!!!! LOL!!!!

The second one, I honestly have only had maybe twice in my life, but when I was a kid, one of my friends would always bring it to school for lunch (and of course he is and was stick thin) = peanut butter and brown sugar sandwich. LOL I don't think I could stomach that one ever again!!!!!!!

I think a grilled peanut butter and jelly sandwich would be very yummy! I love melted peanut butter. I used to love putting peanut butter on my waffles and let it melt a little bit. YUM
  • egtyler1994
    egtyler1994 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    bump