Favorite 'Strange' Sandwich

Options

Replies

• jppd47
    jppd47 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter, Banana, Honey, and Bacon sandwich for the win :-) I love it in a whole wheat tortilla wrap- mmmmm!
    wow...am trying this
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I love me a Peanut Butter and Pickle Sandwich, and no, I'm not pregnant

The peanut but has to be smooth and the pickle has to be dill, no garlic...... SO GOOD!

Anyone else like the Peanut Butter Pickle? Or any thing else that might be considered strange?

I was going to write this! :-) yum!
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I put peanut butter on two slices of bread and smash ruffled potato chips in the middle for an extra crunch. LOVE! Everyone in my family thinks it is disgusting :laugh:

I used to put chips in with my pb and J.... lol.. and sometimes on a hamburger or hot dog.

My wierd is PB/Banana/Mayo. My dad ate them that way.. and I've met other people who do too, but it's bipolar it's either OH YUM or OH MY GOD PUKE GROSS.. you never get a just.. "mmm ok.. " reaction.

Not a "sandwich" per se, but with the grape jelly theme, I put grape jelly on a Bojanges sausage biscuit.. spicy salty and sweet... yum.
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I LOVED Bologna and Jelly when I was a kid. It totally grosses me out now, frankly I can't even get past the bologna.
  • janelleross
    janelleross Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter & sliced bananas ... which I guess isn't all that weird, but oh so yummy! Especially if the bread is toasted so the peanut butter melts just a little bit. YUM
  • kmorris246
    kmorris246 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter, Banana, Honey, and Bacon sandwich for the win :-) I love it in a whole wheat tortilla wrap- mmmmm!
    wow...am trying this
    Seriously- its soooo good!
  • hawaii86442
    hawaii86442 Posts: 167
    Options
    I love pickled beet slices on a crunchy peanut butter sandwich--yum!!! Of course I don't eat sandwiches now---I guess I need some low cal bread.
  • mdsjmom98
    mdsjmom98 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    fried egg, cheese, fried bologna with mayo on toast. haven't had one in a while!!! :(
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    when i was a teenager i used to make a couple packets of mr noodles. dump out the broth and put the noodles in between 2 slices of bread and eat it as a sandwich. i love carbs!

My younger brother used to do that with Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup!!

As for myself.. I don't eat any of this weird *kitten*, you weirdos. :flowerforyou:
  • SnarkyMam0610
    SnarkyMam0610 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I want to add spaghetti sandwiches. spaghetti between two slices of white bread with a little bit of butter.
  • KIRLIN22
    KIRLIN22 Posts: 19
    Options
    II LOOVVEE penut butter and pickle sooo soo good also on a multi grain peice of toast melted chedder cheese with slice of tomato and a sardine or cheez whiz instead of real chedder.
  • squintana1979
    squintana1979 Posts: 101
    Options
    Another one..... compliment's of my awesome Momma ( God Bless her flour tortilla making soul): Fried bologna on a tortilla with a side of lettuce. I say "a side of lettuce" because it was literally in one hand while the bologna filled tortilla was in the other. Heaven forbid the lettuce get stuffed into the tortilla too, that would make it warm and soggy. Atleast this way, it kept its cool crunch. Structure and order, people. Structure and order.....
  • enissimon
    enissimon Posts: 12
    Options
    Peanut butter, cucumber, and tomato. Sounds gross, tastes great!!!!
  • adriadawn19
    adriadawn19 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    My mother eats peanut butter, bologna, cheese, pickle and chip sandwichs
  • brittigno
    brittigno Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    As kids we ate spaghetti sandwiches.

Leftover spaghetti in between toast with garlic butter.
    Haha, I used to do this, too.
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I don't know if its strange or just plain boring, I use to love lettuce sandwiches just lettuce and bread.
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Not really, but I'm totally intrigued by this peanut butter & pickle weirdness. I mean... 2 delicious things should be delicious when combined, no?

I had this little boyfriend when I was a kid who was always eating (and trying to force-feed me) peanut butter and mustard sandwiches. Ack.
  • darls25
    darls25 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I love peanut butter and pickle sammies!!

I also like to eat just mayo with tomatos and a pinch of salt and pepper on white bread. Or the same thing with just cucumbers.
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Two pieces of lightly toasted white bread with mashed potatoes and ham on it. Hold the gravy.
    I like Peanut butter and honey sammiches, and Grilled cheese with tomatoes in it.
    I'm not that adventurous though...
  • 115perfection
    115perfection Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and bacon, and don't pretend that it doesn't sound good. Admit it, you want it.