Favorite 'Strange' Sandwich

Options

Replies

• ValRAAAAY
    ValRAAAAY Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    My mother NOT ME eats bologna and grape jelly sandwiches. SO GROSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

I eat FRIED bologna sandwiches with grape jelly. Sweet....salty....YUMMY!!!!!
  • gemini0007
    gemini0007 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and cheese
    Peanut butter and banana
    Cottage cheese, Avocado and tomato
  • flobee76
    flobee76 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I used to work at a deli and one of their specialty's was a Holiday delight:

a scoop of stuffing
    turkey
    cranberry sauce
    mayo

on dill bread. SO GOOD.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    My friend and I "invented" a sandwich when I was 15... ham and peanut butter. It sounds gross, but yeah, it's delicious.
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    I used to eat Tuna, philadelphia cheese & piccalilli sandwiches.
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I used to eat bologna and ketchup on white bread. I don't think it's weird, but I guess the ketchup makes it different.
  • ValRAAAAY
    ValRAAAAY Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Ham and Cheez-Whiz with DORITOS!

OH. SO. GOOD.

OR Ham and Sour Cream and Onion Potato Chips.

MMMMMMMM.......
  • kablackburn
    kablackburn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I LOVE peanut butter and dill pickle on toast. :happy:
    I also like cold meatloaf sandwiches.
    My mom eats peanut butter and lettuce on toast.
    My husband eats fried bologna with cheese and hot sauce.
  • mfp_junkie
    mfp_junkie Posts: 359
    Options
    I used to eat bologna and ketchup on white bread. I don't think it's weird, but I guess the ketchup makes it different.

I ate a thousand of these as a kid if I ate one. Probably why the food gods decided I'd become intolerant to all pork products. Doh!
  • UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    favorite vegetarian restaurant has grilled faux sausage crumbles, cream cheese and apple sandwiches. They are lovely.
  • mcmom0725
    mcmom0725 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Banana & mayo sandwich - ate it at a friends house and loved it! Only succeeded in talking one person into actually eating it and they loved it too! :)
  • jessicataylor2
    Options
    One of my favorites that I don't get to have too often is cold leftover meatloaf with mustard and pickles. It's delicious but anyone outside of my family that sees it thinks I'm crazy. My friends family all eat peanut butter, jelly, and cheese sandwiches. I could never get myself to try one though
  • natalienovella88
    Options
    This one isnt weird, but soooo delicious! my mama always makes them: grilled avocado, bacon, and cheese sandwich! OMG just could eat one everyday if i could!
  • squintana1979
    squintana1979 Posts: 101
    Options
    BBQ'd bologna and potato salad sandwiches. Might sound questionable...but don't get me started...don't EVEN get ME STARTED!!!
  • toysbigkid
    toysbigkid Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    What is this stuff ???..............vegamite/marmite

My favorite is a raddish and butter on slice of rye bread and a bit of salt. Also a chives and butter sandwich....yummy
  • ScruffyKev
    ScruffyKev Posts: 2
    Options
    My new favorite sandwich is dry salami, light ricotta, and dried mango. It sounds really odd, but it has a nice mix of salty, sweet, and creamy. Sometimes I just make salami rolls and put the ricotta and mango inside. Yummy and calorie friendly too!
  • kmorris246
    kmorris246 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter, Banana, Honey, and Bacon sandwich for the win :-) I love it in a whole wheat tortilla wrap- mmmmm!
  • dicoveringwhoIam
    dicoveringwhoIam Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Cold fried egg sandwich with swiss cheese, lettuce and mustard on a bagel thin.. yummmmmmm
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Don't eat it any more, but white bread with yellow mustard and radishes....tangy!
  • jppd47
    jppd47 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    crunchy peanut butter, bananas, cottage cheese, and toasted bread with melted feta on it