Favorite 'Strange' Sandwich

Options

Replies

• April4th
    April4th Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter and bologna sandwiches or peanut butter and ham sandwiches.
  • Jauryn
    Jauryn Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    when i was a teenager i used to make a couple packets of mr noodles. dump out the broth and put the noodles in between 2 slices of bread and eat it as a sandwich. i love carbs!

I'd do this too, but with ramen... carbs are definitely a huge love of mine, which sucks when I'm counting them >_<
  • Leannek74
    Leannek74 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    when i was a teenager i used to make a couple packets of mr noodles. dump out the broth and put the noodles in between 2 slices of bread and eat it as a sandwich. i love carbs!

LOL, my brother did something similar!!
  • taintedbutterfly18
    taintedbutterfly18 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I put peanut butter on two slices of bread and smash ruffled potato chips in the middle for an extra crunch. LOVE! Everyone in my family thinks it is disgusting :laugh:
  • Reedern
    Reedern Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Grilled cheddar and green apple. MMMMMMMM
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options

My mom has always made mashed potato sandwiches when there are leftovers. She is a total carb feind, who now has diabetes. :cry:
  • sniperzzzz
    sniperzzzz Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Cheese spread and salt and vinegar crisps, love it .
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Chilli houmous and boiled egg with salad. The houmous and the egg don't go that well together according to my boyfriend but I think it's yum. :)
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options

I want one. :( Sounds delicious!
  • newking
    newking Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    My cousins love

peanut butter and miracle whip

When I was a poor college student I couldn't afford bread but I had top ramen. So I pried the dry brick of noodles in half and put peanut butter and jelly on it and put it back together and ate the noodles dry like a sandwich.
  • Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    Options
    I like tuna salad on a flour tortilla with a lot of lettuce...:love:
  • _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I LOVE a toasted english muffin with bacon, tomato and cottage cheese. Very strange I know, but it is sooo good!! I sprinkle pepper on it as well. Delish!
  • Werglum
    Werglum Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I'm in NZ so this might get lost in translation!! I used to have Vogels bread with vegemite and then put a potato fritter (complete with tomato sauce) in it as well - it was the most delicious thing I have ever tasted!! I don't do it any more - probably a very good thing!!
  • sniperzzzz
    sniperzzzz Posts: 282 Member
    Options

I want one. :( Sounds delicious!
    Oh they are :bigsmile:
  • VryIrishGirl76
    VryIrishGirl76 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I love me a Peanut Butter and Pickle Sandwich, and no, I'm not pregnant

The peanut but has to be smooth and the pickle has to be dill, no garlic...... SO GOOD!

Anyone else like the Peanut Butter Pickle? Or any thing else that might be considered strange?

Totally with you on PB and Pickle, mustard works in a pinch as well.
    :D
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Its not really strange
    Turkey, swiss, gaucamole

OOOOhhh...That sounds yummy! I may have to try that!!
  • fightingthetemptation
    Options
    ham and ketchup (a fave before i was veggie)

cheddar cheese and raspberry jam

yum!
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    2 pieces of bread with butter, chicken breast and ketchup. Maybe not strange but whenever my husband sees the ketchup and butter he says its weird.

Yum we love that too....altho we sometimes add pickled onions into the mix, lol!!
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Options
    Peanut Butter, Banana and Ruffles Potato Chips. Sweet and Salty.
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options

My mom has always made mashed potato sandwiches when there are leftovers. She is a total carb feind, who now has diabetes. :cry:
    [/quote]

I used to do this too, but would have to add ketchup so it wasn't too dry