Favorite 'Strange' Sandwich

Options

Replies

• usernamekelly1
    usernamekelly1 Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I use to have mushy pea sandwiches in my early twenties and loved them, I love just lettuce sandwiches :)

One of my sister's ex's use to buy a greggs sandwich and a pie and put the pie in with the sandwich, he had it all the time.
  • christinehetz80
    christinehetz80 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    hmmmm..not sure that its weird....we have a sandwich joint in town that has "lowrider" black beans, avocado, turkey, cream cheese, salsa, sprouts, and lettuce, tomato onion, on wheat. SOOOO good! I will say though that my addiction to avocado is bordering on weird. I eat it every day.
  • paint_it_black
    paint_it_black Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and banana!

one day I want to try chocolate silk peanut butter on my PB&B!

Peanut butter and banana is not strange its EPIC! especially on seeded bread mm mmmmm mmmmmmmmm
  • kettle_belle83
    kettle_belle83 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter, bananas, and honey on white bread OR ham, swiss cheese, and mustard with potato chips on top. Yum! Neither of these I eat anymore because both are pretty unhealthy, but boy were they good!!! Oh and I forgot about peanut butter and marshmallow fluff!
  • UhOhItsKylie
    UhOhItsKylie Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Two slices of toasted bread with bacon and LOTS of mustard. Mmmm! I haven't had one in years, which is probably a good thing! ;)

I also love potato salad sandwiches. Carbs...nom nom nom!
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    this is grossing me out.
  • MeMyCatsandI
    MeMyCatsandI Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I love a good grilled peanut butter sandwich dunked in ketchup! Delish! I also like cucumber/mayo sanwiches or lettuce/mayo sandwiches, tomato/mayo sandwiches, pickels and either mayo or butter (though I haven't eaten on in years), peanut butter and chocolate chips sandwiches, peanut butter and maple syrup sandwiches, peanut butter, marshmallow cream, and chocolate syrup sancdwiches, I could go on......
  • tugers2
    tugers2 Posts: 139
    Options
    i don't eat this now because of my diet... but i would make a pb&j sandwich and put pretzels on it... than i would dip it like a cookie into milk.. best thing in life!!
  • kd80538
    kd80538 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Once upon a time, it was PB, Bologna and Wavy Lays!
  • 2hmom
    2hmom Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Mayo and radish sandwich!
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    french fries on my cheesburgers
    roast beef, onion (diced sweet) and cheetos
  • Kenhabes
    Kenhabes Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    One time when I was young (8 or 10?), I was complaining about being hungry. My dad offered to make me lunch, but I couldn't decide what to eat. Frustrated, he said, I'll make you a sandwich and you are going to eat it.

He made me the following:

Wheat bread
    Bologna
    Peanut butter & jelly
    Raw onion
    Mustard

It was one of the most horrendous things I've ever tasted. Definitely strange!
  • MeMyCatsandI
    MeMyCatsandI Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    i used to love , after Thanksgiving, leftover stuffing and cranberry sauce sandwiches. Mmmm! Also peanut butter and alfalfa sprouts sandwich. Sounds weird, but very tasty.
    Peanut butter and alfalfa sprouts? I guess this thread proves that everything tastes good with peanut butter!
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    When I was a kid, my mother made us butter and sugar sammiches....no wonder I got fat!!!! :grumble:
  • lovetobethin86
    lovetobethin86 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I like ham, crushed pineapple, bbq sauce, and swiss cheese on sourdough!

sounds like a hawaiian pizza:)
  • Polly758
    Polly758 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    fig butter (trader joes)
    cream cheese

OM NOM NOM
  • juicymisslucy
    juicymisslucy Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Wonder Bread, butter, cucumbers, white vinegar, salt & pepper. Peanut Butter & Lettuce. Nutella & Bacon.
  • SnarkyMam0610
    SnarkyMam0610 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    not really a sandwich but, onion bagel with cream cheese and cheddar pringles smashed on top! Good on Cinn Raisin too!

I love chips/cheese curls on my sandwiches, gotta have that crunch!
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Yes...I used to eat Peanut Butter and Mayo sandwiches!

And mayo and tomato is num too!

My husband used to eat his pizza slices between 2 slices of buttered bread back in the day.....holy carbs!
  • JGT2004
    JGT2004 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Mashed avocado with ranch dressing & lettuce on toast. Yum!

Also at Quiznos (haven't been in a while though) Wheat with turkey, lettuce, swiss cheese, pickles, and garlic powder (none of the oregano mix), and EXTRA Chipotle Mayo. Super spicy but ssssooooo good!:love: